Upgrade Your Racing Game with This Easy-to-Assemble DIY Project.Wouldn’t you like to upgrade your racing experience? T-slot extrusion manufacturer 80/20 Inc. released their new Xtreme DIY project that car enthusiasts will love: The Racing Simulator Rig. There are many other racing simulator rig designs you can find online. But, you don’t want your rig to look the same as everyone else’s, don’t you? You want your design to be original. 80/20’s simple project design, you can customize your rig to your exact specifications. And because 80/20 uses accessible and affordable materials, including t-slots and fasteners, it’s easy to assemble and modify it in the future. Hello, cup holders! In the video above, 80/20 walks through the basics of creating your own custom racing simulator. You’ll learn how to design, refine and assemble your own rig using t-slots and other accessible parts. And visit 8020.net to download the full project plan.
Here are the components you’ll need:
- An adjustable seat mount
- A strong and flexible T-slot frame
- Pedal mounts
- A wheel stand
- An adjustable monitor stand
Subscribe Today!Get more of this great content sent directly to your inbox
The following two tabs change content below.
Content Marketing & Social Media Specialist | Tess Sohngen graduated from Miami University in May 2017 where she studied Journalism, Nutrition and Writing. She has interned as a blogger and journalist for small companies and nonprofits in London, England, New York City, and Cincinnati. Tess lives in Cincinnati and enjoys traveling, hiking, and camping.
Latest posts by Tess Sohngen (see all)
- FAQs: Everything You Need to Know Ahead of the Industrial Marketing Summit with Adam Beck - August 16, 2019
- Burger & Brown Engineering Launches New Website for Smartflow Product Downloads at ManifoldBuilder.com, Powered by CADENAS PARTsolutions - August 13, 2019
- Looking Skyward – How rFlight is partnering with TE Connectivity to build a personal aviation vehicle - August 5, 2019