For our first ever CADENAS PARTsolutions PART of the week, we have chosen a really cool GRM Series gripper made by PHD. The 3D Cad Model was generated through CADENAS PARTsolutions 3D configurator with a variety of optional features. CADENAS PARTsolutions eCATALOG software automatically generates a complete part number based on your configuration. The full part number as configured: “GRM4TS-2-45-22-LAA-G01-G02-TA041-TB040” You can view the live part on any computer with Adobe Acrobat installed – no CAD required. Simply click the image below to activate the 3D pdf and the part is now able to be viewed in any position. Visit the GRM product pageControls: To MOVE/ROTATE the component, click on the object and move the mouse in any direction. ZOOM by clicking with the right mouse button and moving the mouse About the PHD GRM Series Gripper: Series GRM Clamps are designed specifically for handling sheet metal in various stamping/fabricating press applications. The compact size makes the Series GRM Clamp ideal for applications in confined work areas. With it’s simple design, high clamp force and six modular designed jaw tips, the PHD GRM series has the flexibility to meet a wide variety of applications. More From PHD:
- Ideal for sheet metal handling, Series GRM is available in 3 sizes, 9 jaw styles, and 6 jaw openings to fit a wide range of clamping applications. Features a simple design, long life, high clamp force, and is fully field repairable in 10 minutes using metric hex wrenches.
- Compact envelope size and high clamp force. Series GRM sizes 2 & 3, design 2 & 6, generate up to 225 lb [1,000 N] of clamp force. The Series GRM, size 4, design 2 & 6, generates up to 500 lb [2,000 N] of clamp force for maximum flexibility and performance.
- Six modular designed jaw tips are offered for maximum clamping performance in a variety of applications. Additional mounting, jaw, switch, and tip options are available.
- Series GRM, design 2 & 6 clamp jaws lock in the closed position ensuring part retention if air pressure is lost. Wide and deep throats accommodate difficult clamping applications.
- Available with fixed or spherical mounting brackets for side or rear mounting. Two adjustable hardened steel impact plates eliminate damage from panel impact.
Get the Free eBookSee how the world’s top manufacturers sell more products. Learn how you can provide your customers with an exceptional digital customer experience. Download Now
The following two tabs change content below.
Director of Marketing at CADENAS PARTsolutions | A graduate of the Richard Farmer School of Business Marketing at Miami University in Oxford Ohio, Adam has years of experience in marketing and design for a variety of industries. He enjoys many outlets for creativity including working on custom cars and guitars. He’s also a fan of Formula1 racing and the Cincinnati Bengals. Adam currently lives in Ohio with his wife Stephanie, daughter Nora and son Otto.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Aignep USA Launches NFPA Cylinder Configurator and On-Demand CAD Files, Powered by CADENAS PARTsolutions - June 1, 2020
- Scientifically Cheating: Engineering the Auto-Strike Bowling Ball! - May 14, 2020
- 46M Industrial CAD downloads (= sales leads) in April show the Power of Digital Tools for Manufacturers - May 13, 2020