A Mobile App Solution for Manufacturers to Reach On-the-Go Engineers
Industrial Manufacturers need a digital solution to engage with engineers on-the-go. The 3D CAD Models Engineering App is the key to boosting sales and creating a great digital customer experience (DCX). Now, engineers can access millions of certified parts from 800+ global manufacturer catalogs.
Why a 3D CAD Models App?
The 3D CAD models app adds value to both the manufacturer and their engineering clients.
Benefits for Manufacturers:
- Host all of your 3D products in one place
- Offer 150+ native CAD formats, including Autodesk AutoCAD®, Autodesk Inventor®, Dassault SolidWorks®, Siemens Solid Edge®, PTC Wildfire® and PTC CREO®, Siemens NX®, Dassault CATIA®, and many more.
- Generate leads no matter where your customers are
- Wow customers with a remarkable DCX
Why 1M+ Engineers have downloaded:
- Instant access to CAD models, around the clock
- Quick and easy to configure product models
- Download 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- Access manufacturer certified product models
A New, Powerful Sales Tool right in your Rep’s Pocket
Arm your sales team with a mobile version of your CAD catalog. Leverage the 3D CAD Models app at trade shows, meetings, and on the shop floor. The 3D CAD models mobile app is available for these mobile operating systems.
Your Product Catalog Can be a Branded App Too
Relieve stress and gain a competitive edge in the industry by marketing your products on your own app.
For a tailored solution, component manufacturers can choose a custom, branded app featuring your CAD model catalog, configurator, data sheets and more.
For more information on how you can get your products on mobile click here
Spark your growth and exposure, request a demo here
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- How a Brennan Industrial Fitting is Made Built to Last - February 11, 2020
- 3D Part Download Stats: Record Year for Manufacturer CAD Delivery (Updated for 2019) - January 9, 2020
- Mobile 3D CAD Models App for Engineers to Find, Preview and Download Component Parts - December 3, 2019