Lara Schneider, Toshiba, Shares Her Story and Expert Advice at the 2019 Industrial Marketing Summit
The industrial market is filled with one of the most discerning audiences around—engineers. Engineers think differently, engage differently, and have unique expectations that don’t always follow well-known marketing tactics. Learn why a “one size fits all” content strategy does not suffice and how to develop unique and relevant content that aids engineers through their buying journey.
- Understand how and when to deliver your content to meet the needs of engineers during their buying journey
- Learn how non-conventional marketing content can be some of your best lead generation assets
- Discover how to drive engagement and brand loyalty amongst multiple generations of engineers
- Learn how to leverage your engineering staff, sales team and distribution channel to support content creation and utilization
About Lara Schneider
Lara Schneider is the Marketing Manager for Toshiba International Corporation’s Motors & Drives Division. Lara currently oversees all product marketing activities including product launch execution, content marketing, sales enablement, and business intelligence. Lara has been with Toshiba for over 16 years, spending most of her time in marketing communications overseeing product promotions, public relations, and brand management.
About the Industrial Marketing Summit
Taking place on Friday, September 6, the Industrial Marketing Summit is the event for sales and marketers to connect, inspire and grow their business. Registration includes access to Content Marketing World sessions on September 4 and 5. Learn practical methods for B2B businesses to reach and engage customers in a crowded digital marketplace.
Get more of this great content sent directly to your inbox
Latest posts by Tess Sohngen (see all)
- FAQs: Everything You Need to Know Ahead of the Industrial Marketing Summit with Adam Beck - August 16, 2019
- Burger & Brown Engineering Launches New Website for Smartflow Product Downloads at ManifoldBuilder.com, Powered by CADENAS PARTsolutions - August 13, 2019
- Looking Skyward – How rFlight is partnering with TE Connectivity to build a personal aviation vehicle - August 5, 2019