Mad Scientist? 3D CAD Models Provider Delivers 1 Billion Engineering Downloads for Manufacturing Partners!
PARTcommunity, the 3D CAD models portal powered by CADENAS platform, has delivered 1 billion 3D CAD downloads for partner manufacturers.
Since 2012, PARTcommunity has grown to become one of the largest provider of 3D CAD model downloads for engineers, increasing its page visits, downloads, users and manufacturers’ catalogs each year. Last year (2017) saw another record year of 260 million CAD models downloaded from the online portal.
With this continued growth, PARTcommunity users are unlocking the true potential of the 3D download portal as a key sales tool for manufacturers.
A No-So-Evil-Genius Scheme
One billion 3D CAD model downloads to date is a testament to PARTcommunity’s ultimate goal: Provide value to engineering customers and partner manufacturers.
Industrial Marketers are taking advantage of this unique opportunity to connect with customers and sell more products. So while the CAD download portal makes its way toward “world domination”, MFGs are realizing the value.
- PARTcommunity hosts over 500 manufacturer certified catalogs from 90 vertical marketplaces.
- Users can download native 3D CAD files in over 100 formats and version as well as 2D models and interactive product datasheets.
- Manufacturers on the site reach 16 million potential customers from 120 countries.
- Over 20M downloads occur each month through PARTcommunity.
- Built-in product meta data turns CAD model downloads into “supercharged content assets” or “sales enablers” for manufacturers.
- The corresponding mobile app, 3D CAD Models Engineering App, has been downloaded over 897,000 times.
And with 82% of downloaded CAD models leading to a product purchase, manufacturers and customers see the real value of the download portal.
Learn More Today:
Industrial marketers who value content marketing know that where you publish your content matters just as much as the content itself. That’s why so many manufacturers have already turned to PARTcommunity to get their products in front of their customers. And in turn, customers have continued to use PARTcommunity as their resource for finding CAD models online.
Do you want to learn how your products can be featured as 3D CAD models in PARTcommunity? Click the link below to set up a meeting with our expert staff.
Latest posts by Tess Sohngen (see all)
- How 3D Part Models Changed the Industry and Prepare Manufacturers for the Next Decade — Q&A with CTO, Doug Korneffel - February 19, 2020
- Infographic: 6 Marketing Initiatives to Take Today Based on Engineers’ Buying Behavior In 2020 - February 18, 2020
- Unitray Doubles-Down on Delivery Speed and Product Customization with New CAD Catalog, Powered by CADENAS - February 12, 2020