Ready to ignite your business? Here’s your roadmap to providing more 3D part models to customers and driving more inbound sales.
If you’re an industrial marketer, driving more qualified sales leads is crucial to your job success. The question is: How do you scale your online product sales by bringing in more qualified leads? Industrial marketers should look no further than their own digital parts library.
Providing free 3D part models to customers is the best content for qualifying and tracking leads.
That’s why we created the Industrial Marketing Roadmap to help industrial manufacturers sell more products by marketing their 3D part models.
What is the Industrial Marketing Roadmap?
The Industrial Marketing Roadmap is your guide to understanding where the industry is heading and the tools you need to get there.
We broke it down into 4 sections, so industrials can see which stage they are in based on their current marketing and CAD product library.
Are you a trailblazer, or are you just packing your bags?
To find out which stage you’re in, take the quiz above!
In addition, the Industrial Marketing Roadmap includes actionable steps along the trail so you know exactly what you need to do to get to the next stage. 3D part models take center stage in these tips, but there’s so much more industrial marketers need to consider:
- Where online you promote your products
- user experience and digital customer experience
- product visualization and hihg-quality images
- and more!
Use this as your roadmap to success, and watch your 3D part downloads soar!
To get your free copy of this roadmap, click the blue button at the end of the quiz.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Does your internal part library contain duplicate or obsolete parts? - October 12, 2022
- Engineering the Bubble Wrap Jukebox With Simone Giertz [VIDEO] - September 23, 2022
- Does Your Engineering Department Work in a Multi-CAD Environment? - September 12, 2022