Industrial Marketing expert, Achinta Mitra, Chief Content Creator and owner of Industrial Marketing Today, takes a look at the need for tailored industrial marketing content to help leads travel through each stage of your sales funnel. industrial content marketing strategy that is based on “one size fits all” content is likely to fail. That statement may seem like an over generalization but I have seen it happen one too many times to ignore. Continue reading at Industrial Marketing Today Sure, there are many common types of content assets used by manufacturers and industrial companies but how they are used, who uses them and at what stage of their buying journey make all the difference. And that’s the main thrust of this post.
9 must-have content marketing assets that persuade industrial buyers to take actionThere are content marketing assets that are unique to industrial marketing. I call them must haves because they can be tied directly to RFQs. For many manufacturers, that is the primary measure of a qualified lead.
- Online product configurators
- “How to Order” part number builders
- Parametric part number search applications
- Valve sizing programs
- Online maintenance data management, tracking legacy installations and managing spare parts inventory
- 2D CAD Drawings and 3D CAD Models
- Online interactive and real-time design tools
- Cross reference guides
- Evaluation and engineering kits
Get the Free eBookSee how the world's top manufacturers sell more products. Learn how you can provide your customers with an exceptional digital customer experience. Download Now
The following two tabs change content below.
Marketing Manager at CADENAS PARTsolutions | A graduate of the Richard Farmer School of Business Marketing at Miami University in Oxford Ohio, Adam has years of experience in marketing and design for a variety of industries. He enjoys many outlets for creativity including working on custom cars and guitars. He’s also a fan of Formula1 racing and the Cincinnati Bengals. Adam currently lives in Ohio with his wife Stephanie and daughter Nora, as well as his dog Hudson and the family cat Astro.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Industrial Strength Strategy: How I increased leads 800% with Content Marketing - July 10, 2019
- Achinta Mitra Will Be a Keynote Speaker at the Industrial Marketing Summit - May 9, 2019
- CADENAS PARTsolutions Presents the Inaugural Industrial Marketing Summit at Content Marketing World 2019 - April 2, 2019