Bonita Springs, FL – March 15, 2012 – PARTsolutions LLC, a leading provider of next generation 3D part catalog management and sales configuration solutions, is now a member of the American Bearing Manufacturers Association (ABMA). PARTsolutions’ membership was approved at the ABMA Annual Conference held March 15-17, 2012 in Bonita Springs, FL. The annual event brings together CEOs and leaders from the gearing and bearing industry and is co-hosted by ABMA and the American Gear Manufacturer Association (AGMA).
PARTsolutions joins the ABMA as an Associate Member, comprised of companies that supply products or services to the bearings industry.
“ABMA understands how valuable it is to develop relationships throughout the supply chain,” said Scott Lynch, President, ABMA. “The associate membership category welcomes suppliers in the bearing industry, such as PARTsolutions, to increase and strengthen this relationship.”
PARTsolutions partnered with the ABMA to show their support for an industry to which many of its customers belong, including leading bearing manufacturers SKF, NSK, NTN, INA, FAG, Pacific Bearing, Baldor Dodge and Misumi.
“ABMA is passionate about engaging with member companies to strengthen the bearings industry,” said Jay Hopper, President, PARTsolutions. “As an ABMA member company, we are able to better serve our current clients and play an active role supporting the bearings industry.”
The three day conference features presentations that discuss how to overcome the current economy and capitalize on emerging market trends. Speakers include:
• Connie Podesta, Motivational Speaker, Author, Executive Coach & Industry Expert
• Kenneth Gronbach, President, KGC Direct, LLC
• Steve Barnhart, Manufacturing Specialist, Illinois Manufacturing Extension Center
• Jim Meil, Vice President and Chief Economist, Eaton Corporation
• Charlie Cook, Editor and Publisher, Cook Political Report
In addition to the presentations, conference attendees will have many opportunities to network with colleagues during social activities.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- How Much Time do Engineers Spend Recreating Parts? - November 22, 2022
- Does your internal part library contain duplicate or obsolete parts? - October 12, 2022
- Engineering the Bubble Wrap Jukebox With Simone Giertz [VIDEO] - September 23, 2022