Now that the packages are signed, sealed and delivered, we’re all geared up for a great week exhibiting at the 2012 COE Annual PLM Conference in Las Vegas! We’ve got a lot in store for visitors to our booth, including a super cool 3D Experience, a gift from PARTsolutions and a chance to win $250 – because who couldn’t use more money in Vegas?
2012 COE Annual PLM Conference
Rio Hotel Pavilion
Las Vegas, NV
Check out What you Can Do At Our Booth
Print this email and bring it to the PARTsolutions booth to get a cool gift!
Learn, Laugh, Cry – DON’T MISS THIS SESSION!
Session #157 – Presented by Tim Thomas, CEO PARTsolutions
Collaboration & Interoperability: Standardization of Standards is a Critical Requirement in Defining Any Successful PLM Strategy
In addition to our awesome booth and giveaways, Our CEO, Tim Thomas, will be presenting “Collaboration & Interoperability: Standardization of Standards is a Critical Requirement in Defining Any Successful PLM Strategy.” Tim will take attendees on a journey, showing them how easy it can be to close gaps in their PLM strategy, save millions and become a hero when they head back home. The presentation will discuss:
- Reuse of current company, standard and Supplier parts through leveraging your investment in PLM and interoperable CAD systems
- How a phased standardization approach provides stability to any PLM environment
- Why an authoritative source of standard data is so critical to any design environment
- Review of The Boeing Company’s deployment of a standardization strategy: A Case Study
For more details, visit http://www.coe.org.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Engineering the $1.5M Room Divider using a Pagani Zonda R - August 6, 2018
- Engineering Insanity: Watch Travis Pastrana One-up Evel Knievel at His Own Game - July 10, 2018
- Viessmann Adds Its 3D BIM Product Catalog to the CADENAS PARTcommunity - March 20, 2018