What Would Your Custom Snowman Look Like?
As much as everyone dreads a snowy-blizzard (except those pesky school-kids and their snow-days), everyone loves a snowman. What if you could build a snowman in the comfort of your toasty home or office? What if the Snowman didn’t have to adhere to the rules of physics, logic or reality?
Well pitch the mittens and forget about that corn-cob-pipe, because the PARTsolutions Intergalactic Snowman Configurator is here!
With more than 14.9 million possible configurations – the wacky snowman configurator can take you from mild to wild. Sure, you can build a “normal” white snowman with a smile and a top hat, but why not build a green robot snowman with deer-antlers and sideburns!
Think you have the wackiest snowman configuration of all? Follow the instructions below for a chance to have your snowman featured in our monthly newsletter!
- Click Download tab
- Enter your Name, Company and Email
- Next to: “Product Datasheet (PDF)” Click “Generate Datasheet”
- Email the PDF file to [email protected] Subject: Snowman
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- What is BIM? FAQ about Building Information Modeling for Manufacturers - June 30, 2020
- Coke + Butane: Engineering the World’s Most Dangerous Soda Bottle Rocket, Using Science! - June 30, 2020
- Anemo Engineering Launches Online CAD Catalog of Industrial Fasteners on 3Dfindit.com and CADENAS PARTcommunity - June 24, 2020