This post could have just as easily been called “How to ruin your clutch, brakes and tires in less than 5 minutes” but “Engineering A Hot Lap” will have to do.
You think you know the best driver on earth?
- Six time NASCAR Champ Jimmie Johnson? Not a chance.
- Six-time MotoGP World Champ Valentino Rossi? Maybe…
- Seven-time Formula1 Word Champion Michael Schumacher? Getting warmer…
Those guys are all great, but nobody can do what Ken Block does with his 600 hp Ford Fiesta ST rally race car. This is the sixth installment of Ken’s gymkhana series, and the wildest of the bunch. He drives under a parked back-hoe, does figure eights around Lamborghini Police cruisers and dodges a spiked wrecking ball, all in one smokey, sideways blur!
Get more of this great content sent directly to your inbox
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Aignep USA Launches NFPA Cylinder Configurator and On-Demand CAD Files, Powered by CADENAS PARTsolutions - June 1, 2020
- Scientifically Cheating: Engineering the Auto-Strike Bowling Ball! - May 14, 2020
- 46M Industrial CAD downloads (= sales leads) in April show the Power of Digital Tools for Manufacturers - May 13, 2020