This post could have just as easily been called “How to ruin your clutch, brakes and tires in less than 5 minutes” but “Engineering A Hot Lap” will have to do.
You think you know the best driver on earth?
- Six time NASCAR Champ Jimmie Johnson? Not a chance.
- Six-time MotoGP World Champ Valentino Rossi? Maybe…
- Seven-time Formula1 Word Champion Michael Schumacher? Getting warmer…
Those guys are all great, but nobody can do what Ken Block does with his 600 hp Ford Fiesta ST rally race car. This is the sixth installment of Ken’s gymkhana series, and the wildest of the bunch. He drives under a parked back-hoe, does figure eights around Lamborghini Police cruisers and dodges a spiked wrecking ball, all in one smokey, sideways blur!
Get more of this great content sent directly to your inbox
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- 3D Part Download Stats: Record Year for Manufacturer CAD Delivery (Updated for 2019) - January 9, 2020
- Mobile 3D CAD Models App for Engineers to Find, Preview and Download Component Parts - December 3, 2019
- Certified SAE-AS Native CAD standards: 3D Parts Models for Dassault Solidworks - October 30, 2019