Engineering a Hot Lap with Ken Block!
This post could have just as easily been called “How to ruin your clutch, brakes and tires in less than 5 minutes” but “Engineering A Hot Lap” will have to do.
You think you know the best driver on earth?
- Six time NASCAR Champ Jimmie Johnson? Not a chance.
- Six-time MotoGP World Champ Valentino Rossi? Maybe…
- Seven-time Formula1 Word Champion Michael Schumacher? Getting warmer…
Those guys are all great, but nobody can do what Ken Block does with his 600 hp Ford Fiesta ST rally race car. This is the sixth installment of Ken’s gymkhana series, and the wildest of the bunch. He drives under a parked back-hoe, does figure eights around Lamborghini Police cruisers and dodges a spiked wrecking ball, all in one smokey, sideways blur!
Get more of this great content sent directly to your inbox
The following two tabs change content below.
Director of Marketing at CADENAS PARTsolutions | A Marketing graduate from the Miami University, Farmer School of Business in Oxford Ohio, Adam has years of experience in marketing and design for a variety of industries.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Native CAD Content: CADENAS Expands Manufacturer Catalogs with New Formats - February 24, 2023
- 3D Part Download Stats: Record Year for Manufacturer CAD Delivery (2022 Stats) - February 23, 2023
- Dimensioned 3D Previews Deliver Enhanced Customer Experience for Manufacturer Components - February 14, 2023