Happy 4th of July from all of us to you!
Sure, most of the year we’re all about helping industrial manufacturers increase sales with our super-cool online sales configurators, but come this time of year we like to kick back at a family party with a nice cold beer and 150 million hot dogs, fresh off the grill. Yes, you heard correctly, on the 4th of July, Americans eat an average of 150 million tube-steaks! Did you know that more than 50 million of those tasty weenies come from the state of Iowa? They must have the market cornered on cylindrical seasoned hogs!
Want more fun facts, Uncle Sam? Check out the awesome infographic from the History Channel.
Did you know?
- The tune of the National Anthem was originally used by an English drinking song called “To Anacreon in Heaven.”
- 13 of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were under age 35
- 2 of the Founding Fathers died on July 4 – Thomas Jefferson and John Adams
Get more of this great content sent directly to your inbox
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Engineering a Table From 1000 Ft of Denim and 20 Gal of Epoxy [VIDEO] - November 7, 2023
- Case New Holland Chooses CADENAS To Provide Strategic Parts Management Solutions - November 7, 2023
- Engineering the World’s Smallest Nerf Gun - October 13, 2023