Happy 4th of July from all of us to you!Sure, most of the year we’re all about helping industrial manufacturers increase sales with our super-cool online sales configurators, but come this time of year we like to kick back at a family party with a nice cold beer and 150 million hot dogs, fresh off the grill. Yes, you heard correctly, on the 4th of July, Americans eat an average of 150 million tube-steaks! Did you know that more than 50 million of those tasty weenies come from the state of Iowa? They must have the market cornered on cylindrical seasoned hogs! Want more fun facts, Uncle Sam? Check out the awesome infographic from the History Channel. Did you know?
- The tune of the National Anthem was originally used by an English drinking song called “To Anacreon in Heaven.”
- 13 of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were under age 35
- 2 of the Founding Fathers died on July 4 – Thomas Jefferson and John Adams
Subscribe Today!Get more of this great content sent directly to your inbox
The following two tabs change content below.
Director of Marketing at CADENAS PARTsolutions | A graduate of the Richard Farmer School of Business Marketing at Miami University in Oxford Ohio, Adam has years of experience in marketing and design for a variety of industries. He enjoys many outlets for creativity including working on custom cars and guitars. He’s also a fan of Formula1 racing and the Cincinnati Bengals. Adam currently lives in Ohio with his wife Stephanie, daughter Nora and son Otto.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- What is BIM? FAQ about Building Information Modeling for Manufacturers - June 30, 2020
- Coke + Butane: Engineering the World’s Most Dangerous Soda Bottle Rocket, Using Science! - June 30, 2020
- Anemo Engineering Launches Online CAD Catalog of Industrial Fasteners on 3Dfindit.com and CADENAS PARTcommunity - June 24, 2020