The CADENAS HubSpot Connector:
Powered by Brijr.io, the integration seamlessly brings analytics from the CADENAS eCATALOGsolutions account into HubSpot, simplifying the process of entering, routing, and attributing online conversions from eCATALOGsolutions. The tool seamlessly adds new leads, as well as contact level activity details, for easy access and analysis.
CADENAS PARTsolutions is expanding the usability of the eCATALOGsolutions digital catalog platform by offering a NEW integration with the HubSpot marketing platform.
- Have all your data in HubSpot, where you want it
- Gain better insight into how prospects and customers engage with your CAD content
- Never worry about data entry, exporting/importing, or missed leads again
- Increase efficiency and save time
- View eCATALOGsolutions CAD / BIM / PDF activity directly in HubSpot contact timeline
- Contacts and activity sync hourly
- New contacts automatically import into HubSpot as a conversion
- System checks for duplicates and adds new activity to existing contacts
- Ability to filter (blacklist) email addresses and domains
- Supports custom contact properties
- Generate reports and dashboards on eCATALOGsolutions activity
- Compatible with HubSpot Free, Basic, Professional, and Enterprise
Today’s industrial buyers require on-demand product data, instant CAD & BIM downloads, and high-quality product images. Manufacturers use eCATALOGsolutions to increase leads and sales by streamlining the path to digital product data. By providing interactive 3D previews and online configuration directly from their website, manufacturers are enabling their audience to find the right product for their application, when it is most convenient for them. Engineers can download CAD and BIM models to test fit products virtually within their designs. When complete, they can download a configured 3D PDF datasheet for documentation and purchasing.
Data-sharing has never been more important. However, industrial companies are often frustrated by complex requirements. That’s where Brijr.io comes in. Brijr.io is an integration platform designed for the industrial marketplace. Whether you need to move leads between marketing systems, or inventory, pricing, and product information to your distribution partners, we make it easy to share data.
Brijr.io – Industrial Strength Integrations
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- BIM vs. CAD – What’s the difference? - January 11, 2023
- How Much Time do Engineers Spend Recreating Parts? - November 22, 2022
- Does your internal part library contain duplicate or obsolete parts? - October 12, 2022