Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions, The Caster Concepts Custom Configurator has been a popular tool for engineers and CAD designers who need to be absolutely certain that they have the optimal caster for their application.
Based upon feedback from the clients who have used this powerful tool, we are happy to introduce the Caster Configurator 2.0, which contains a multitude of enhancements that we feel will make the task of designing custom casters even more efficient:
- Though you could always download caster models, you can now download all of our wheel styles as well.
- A new parametric search tool ensures you’ll always find the exact model you want.
- We’ve added easy-to-use sliders and tabs to enhance navigation throughout the Configurator. This means that you’ll be able to see all available options based on series/capacity/diameter/width.
- We’ve improved the overall search function so you can easily find our entire inventory of casters and wheels.
These features, combined with the ability to download your designs in over 150 CAD formats and an interactive caster design menu, are unique in the material handling industry. Additionally, designers can connect to our applications experts immediately through online chat, phone or email at any time during the design cycle to get additional application specific support.
Building Roller Skates for your T-Rex? Caster Concepts has that covered too!
“Build Your Own” Custom Caster Configurator 2.0 Released
“The ‘Build Your Own’ Custom Caster Configurator simplifies the caster design process for designers,” states Bill Dobbins, President, Caster Concepts. “We are giving everyone from engineers to purchasing managers the ability to design and create. Customer feedback on the configurator has been positive, simplifying the customization of caster models.”
CAD Files for over 20,000 Standard Models Downloadable
For applications needing standard casters or standard wheels, Caster Concepts’ online catalog offers downloadable 2D drawings and 3D CAD models. This enables CAD designers to quickly find and configure the exact part they need for their design, without having to compromise design quality by using a neutral CAD file.
Caster Concepts Custom “Build Your Own” Caster Configurator helps customers configure and order the exact caster or wheel they need, significantly increasing speed to quote and delivery.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Does your internal part library contain duplicate or obsolete parts? - October 12, 2022
- Engineering the Bubble Wrap Jukebox With Simone Giertz [VIDEO] - September 23, 2022
- Does Your Engineering Department Work in a Multi-CAD Environment? - September 12, 2022