The Industrial Marketing Summit, where industrial sales and marketing professionals can share, learn, and grow, returns after a two-year hiatus.
Content Marketing World (CMWorld) enables marketers to learn and network with the best and the brightest in the industry. The conference brings all levels of content marketing together to gain first-hand knowledge from industry experts and connect with thousands of marketers.
As part of the main conference registration, CMWorld attendees will have full access to the Industrial Marketing Summit taking place within CMWorld. The Summit includes a full day of content and programming designed specifically for those in the B2B and industrial marketing fields, including keynotes from industry thought leaders and sessions by visionaries from some of the world’s leading industrial manufacturers.
Inspire and Connect With Industrial Marketers
The Industrial Marketing Summit is an opportunity for industrial marketers to inspire and ignite their marketing strategy by networking and learning from peers in their industry. From big ideas to practical strategies, sales and marketing professionals will walk away from the Summit with proven tactics and solutions that they can immediately implement.
Joe Sullivan, Founder of industrial marketing agency Gorilla 76 and host of “The Manufacturing Executive” podcast, will MC the event by leading conversations and interactive forums. Attendees will leave with fresh insights to implement an effective industrial content marketing plan.
2022 Industrial Marketing Summit Presenters Include:
- MJ Peters, VP of Marketing, CoLab Software
- Daniel Williams, CIO, Samtec Inc.
- Ashley Quinlan, Vice President of Global Distribution and Marketing Strategy, Samtec Inc.
- Wendy Covey, CEO, TREW Marketing
- Morgan Norris, Sr. Brand Strategist, TREW Marketing
- Joe Sullivan, Founder, Gorilla 76
- Eddie Saunders Jr., Head of Demand Generation, Flex Machine Tools
- Lara Schneider, Senior Marketing Manager, Toshiba International Corporation
- John Vander Linden, Director of Digital Customer Experience, Columbus McKinnon
“The industrial marketing community is amazing. We had such a great response to the original Summit in 2019 that we knew we had to do it again, and with the two-year delay, there’s even more anticipation,” Adam Beck, Director of Marketing at CADENAS PARTsolutions, said.
Content Marketing World will take place Sept. 13-16, 2022, in downtown Cleveland, Ohio, at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland. The Industrial Marketing Summit will take place during CMWorld Thursday, Sept. 15, in the same location. Visit the Industrial Marketing Summit website for details and speaker information.
About CADENAS PARTsolutions
CADENAS PARTsolutions is a leading provider of next-generation 3D part catalogs and product configuration solutions. Using 3D part catalogs with CAD download technology enables manufacturers to increase sales lead generation and ensure that components get “designed in” to OEM products.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Engineering a Table From 1000 Ft of Denim and 20 Gal of Epoxy [VIDEO] - November 7, 2023
- Case New Holland Chooses CADENAS To Provide Strategic Parts Management Solutions - November 7, 2023
- Engineering the World’s Smallest Nerf Gun - October 13, 2023