Connect. Inspire. Grow.
Taking place Thursday, September 15, 2022, the Industrial Marketing Summit is the event for sales and marketing professionals to connect, inspire and grow their business.
Registration includes access to Content Marketing World, September 14-15. Learn practical methods for B2B businesses to reach and engage customers in a crowded digital marketplace.
Select MAIN CONFERENCE pass
SAVE THE DATE
Content Marketing World is one of the largest events specifically for sales and marketing professionals.
Join us at Masthead Brewing
Whether you’re in town for the Industrial Marketing Summit, or local to Cleveland, stop by and join us for Food and Drinks at Masthead Brewing!
Meet the speakers from the Industrial Marketing Summit and hang out with the CADENAS PARTsolutions Team.
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2022
Time: 6-9 PM
Details: Casual gathering. Food and Drinks on us!
What is the Industrial Marketing Summit?
What to expect:
- Opportunities to learn and mingle with like-minded manufacturers
- 6 dedicated hours of content, plus meals, networking and fun
- 150+ additional sessions from CMW to expand your experience
Who is it for?
- B2B Sales & Marketing Professionals looking to ignite their career or company
- Manufacturing Leaders and Small-Business Owners looking to leverage technology to increase sales and streamline processes
- Distributors, Engineers, and B2B Marketers who want to connect with industry leaders and creatives
- Network with thought-leaders and marketers within the industrial marketing and manufacturing space
- Get inspired by proven tactics and solutions you can put into place immediately
- Learn how to leverage technology to market and communicate in the industrial space to grow your business
Select MAIN CONFERENCE pass
2022 Industrial Marketing Summit Speakers
Joe, the Founder of industrial marketing agency Gorilla 76 and host of “The Manufacturing Executive Podcast,” will MC this year’s event. He’s been an industrial marketing consultant for 10+ years and has worked with B2B companies from all parts of the manufacturing ecosystem.
At the event, Joe will lead conversations and interactive forums with some of the world’s leading industrial manufacturers.
Earning a Seat at the Exec Table: A Field Guide for Marketers in Traditional Industries
Presented by: MJ Peters – VP of Marketing at CoLab Software
Host “The Industrial Marketing Show” Podcast.
Those who work in B2B industrial marketing have unique challenges – and opportunities. Join MJ Peters for a discussion on career progression and the role of marketing in industrial companies. In the last six years, MJ has progressed from solo marketer to VP of Marketing at CoLab Software, a venture-funded software startup focused on industrial equipment companies.
She will share insights from her journey, including:
- How to demonstrate business acumen and align your marketing strategy to your business model
- 3 things your CEO cares about other than ROI
- What to do when you have little to no budget
- How to get buy-in for new marketing tactics
Inside the Mind of the Technical Buyer: Create the Content Your Prospects Actually Want
The stakes are high when it comes to technical purchases, which is why technical buyers research more deeply, consume more content, and have a longer buyer’s journey. We know we need content, but how much? What type? And what topics? Learn the latest industrial content marketing trends and how to approach content planning using a buyer-centric strategy.
- Gain insight into current data on the content preferences of technical buyers
- View the (many!) steps involved in a typical purchase and the role of content in each step
- Learn which content types and topics attract, engage, and convert prospects as they move through their purchase decisions
- Create a buyer-centric content plan that builds trust and drives leads
Check out Wendy’s Podcast: “Content Marketing Engineered“
Meeting the Customer Where They Are: Content Delivery in the Digital Environment
VP of Global Distribution and Marketing Strategy, Samtec Inc.
Shifting strategies to digitize your customer journey has never been more important. This session will discuss how to approach this challenge, how to think differently about your marketing content and your digital partners, and how to organize your team internally to accomplish these goals.
- Understanding a complex customer journey
- How to deliver content that meets technical customer needs
- Why educating your audience is a marketing priority
- Building a technical roadmap for marketing success
- How to shift from website-focused distribution to multi-channel (getting internal buy-in, building a roadmap, implementation)
- How diversifying content distribution channels builds a community
Marketing for Manufacturers: Creating Content to Power Direct Sales and Channel Sales
Senior Marketing Manager,Toshiba International Corporation
Eddie Saunders Jr.
Head of Demand Generation, Flex Machine Tools
John Vander Linden
Director of Digital Customer Experience, Columbus McKinnon
Join three industrial marketing professionals as they discuss the unique challenges for marketing teams supporting direct and channel sales strategies. Hear their techniques to provide practical solutions for content creation, delivery and promotion.
- The marketing challenges of single and channel sales
- Creating content that your audience wants (and needs)
- Content delivery and promotion techniques that work
- Tracking, reporting, and beyond!
Select MAIN CONFERENCE pass
Virtual Event Option
Can’t make it to Cleveland? We’ve got you covered.
Register for the “Virtual Experience” to access the Industrial Marketing Summit sessions, plus all of 2022 Content Marketing World, online.
Available through December 31, 2022
Select VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE pass
“It’s all about shared experiences. By bringing so many like-minded industrial marketers together, everybody grows together.”
Adam Beck, Director of Marketing at CADENAS PARTsolutions