This video shows users just how easy it is to spec, configure and place ASME B18.24 fasteners into a design.
Since its launch, we’ve received a lot of interest in the ASME B18.24 digital fastener catalog. Many are looking to take it to the next level by getting a few questions answered or by checking-out a live demo.
Featuring our ace techno-genius, Jeff Abell, the video shows users just how easy it is to spec, configure and place ASME B18.24 fasteners into a design (even if you aren’t a techno-genius). What’s better than that? How about it also generates the correct 18-digit PIN code for your fastener configuration and populates the part right into your assembly tree!
ASME B18.24 Digital Fastener Catalog Features:
- Decipher existing 18 digit PIN into a complete description of every characteristic; just paste in your PIN
- Configure a new fastener and PIN by selecting all the possible features and options
- Provide 3D dynamic visualization of any fastener
- Assign material and finish properties
- Automatically get a native CAD model of any fastener in virtually any CAD system, 2D views or 3D models. Even graphics formats for documents and illustrations can be created.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Engineering the Solar Powered Air Conditioner with Van Neistat - June 24, 2022
- Seaview Global Launches Visual Selector Tool and Marine Mount Configurator - June 15, 2022
- How To Use Your CAD Models as Marketing Content - June 15, 2022