Everyone loves a great explosion! Unless you happen to work in a hazardous danger-zone, that is! Fortunately, Cooper Crouse-Hinds are the action heroes of the industrial lighting industry…EXPLOSION PROOF!
For the CADENAS PARTsolutions PART of the week, we have chosen a wild looking Vaporgard Series LED explosion-proof light, made by Cooper Crouse-Hinds. The 3D CAD Model was generated through CADENAS PARTsolutions 3D CAD Model configurator, with a variety of optional features. CADENAS PARTsolutions eCATALOG software automatically generates a complete part number based on your configuration.
You can view the live part on any computer with Adobe Acrobat installed – no CAD required. Simply click the image below to activate the 3D pdf and the part is now able to be viewed in any position.
3D CAD Model Controls:
To MOVE/ROTATE the component, click on the object and move the mouse in any direction.
ZOOM by clicking with the right mouse button and moving the mouse
Click to view the live 3D CAD Model PDF of the Cooper Crouse Hinds Vaporgard LED Light
About the Cooper Crouse-Hinds Explosion-Proof Vaporgard Lighting: Visit Product Page
Vaporgard™ LED Explosion Proof Luminaires were designed to provide uniform, crisp light suitable for low mounting heights, confined spaces, tunnels, over doorways, landings, etc. Vaporgard LED is an ideal replacement for traditional 100-200W incandescent applications. With their T5 temperature code in Class I, Div. 2 locations, Vaporgard LED Explosion Proof Luminaires are designed to provide the optimum safety and performance expected by Cooper Crouse-Hinds customers.
- Designed for use in extreme and hazardous environments
- 25 watt LED lamp replaces output of 100-200 watt incandescent counterpart
- 85% reduction in power consumption
- Design features finned heat sink exterior
- Shock and vibration resistant
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- How a Brennan Industrial Fitting is Made Built to Last - February 11, 2020
- 3D Part Download Stats: Record Year for Manufacturer CAD Delivery (Updated for 2019) - January 9, 2020
- Mobile 3D CAD Models App for Engineers to Find, Preview and Download Component Parts - December 3, 2019