Unlock your marketing potential with insights from today’s industry experts
Industrial marketers have a lot on their plate: content marketing strategies, KPIs, CAD models, email automation, social media, sales enablement… The list goes on.
Some of us might imagine ourselves as the “black sheep” of marketing. We have to do things the hard way, the not fun way, the not cool way. Our products are complicated and boring, therefore our marketing is complicated and boring.
But that’s not the case!
The ebook, 18 Tips from Real Industrial Marketers, challenges you to think differently.
This book is for industrial marketers, built by industrial marketers. Fourteen experts from manufacturers and marketing companies in the industrial sphere share their #1 piece of advice for 2020.
Inside, you will find practical, industry-specific advice from experts in the field. these nuggets are meant to help steer your marketing strategy toward success. We hope that you will be inspired to break this pattern of thinking and create your best marketing content to date.
When marketers in the industrial space come together, everybody can grow together.
Featured Industry Experts
- James Soto, Marketer, Founder & CEO of Industrial Strength Marketing
- Adam Beck, Director of Marketing at CADENAS PARTsolutions
- Achinta Mitra, Chief Content Creator at Industrial Marketing Today
- Joe Sullivan, Thinker & Founder of Gorilla 76
- Ken Wolcott, Director of Marketing and Product Development at Qosina
- Lane Perskey, Marketing Communications Manager at Smalley Steel Ring Company
- Breanna Prestidge, Marketing Manager at Monkeytoe, Ltd.
- Rick Regole, Director of Sales & Marketing at iCONN Systems
- Stephanie Benirschke, Head of Marketing at CADENAS GmbH
- Jake Rosheim, Engineer for the Pop-Link© Mounting System
- Sue Dalponte, Offer Manager at Schneider Electric Motion USA
- John Joyce, Global Marketing Director at Brennan Industries
- Bill Sanders, the Director of Sales & Marketing at Nason
- Joseph Lewin, Product Marketing Manager at CADENAS PARTsolutions
Please contact us at [email protected] for all related questions!
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Standard Lifters launches all-new, 3D Online Configurator with on-demand CAD models, powered by CADENAS PARTsolutions - April 21, 2021
- CADENAS expands server infrastructure with North American site - April 12, 2021
- The Ice-Cycle: Engineering a Bike with Saw Blade Wheels for Cruising on Ice - March 17, 2021