Milford, OH – Jan. 19, 2011 – PARTsolutions, LLC, a global provider of 3D part catalogs for manufacturers and enterprises, and U.S. Tsubaki Inc., a leading manufacturer and supplier of power transmission and motion control products, announce the launch of the U.S. Tsubaki Attachment Chain Configurator. Created for the company’s Roller Chain Division, the U.S. Tsubaki Attachment Chain Configurator contains many of the most common attachments used in a wide variety of conveyor and packaging applications, and automates a process that has traditionally been manual and prone to errors. This new digital tool not only enables engineers and designers to create custom attachment chain configurations interactively via the Internet, but also provides users with the ability to download 3D files in a variety of electronic formats and request a quotation. The first solution of its kind to be offered by a chain manufacturer, the Tsubaki Chain Configurator uses PARTsolutions’ rules-based logic to quickly configure and download high-quality product data in native CAD, simplifying the previous time-consuming and complex manual paper process of configuring standard chains or specialty attachments. More specifically, with the web-based graphical configurator, customers and partners can take the following actions:
- Interactively design hundreds of thousands of attachment chain variants by selecting graphic representations of chain sizes (pitch), types, materials, repeating sections, and attachments.
- Preview the product interactively on screen.
- Download the product as a 2D or 3D CAD model in any of more than 85 native and neutral CAD and graphic file formats.
- Submit the configured product for quotation.
The following two tabs change content below.
Marketing Manager at CADENAS PARTsolutions | A graduate of the Richard Farmer School of Business Marketing at Miami University in Oxford Ohio, Adam has years of experience in marketing and design for a variety of industries. He enjoys many outlets for creativity including working on custom cars and guitars. He’s also a fan of Formula1 racing and the Cincinnati Bengals. Adam currently lives in Ohio with his wife Stephanie and daughter Nora, as well as his dog Hudson and the family cat Astro.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Looking back: The 2019 Industrial Marketing Summit at Content Marketing World - September 26, 2019
- CADENAS PARTsolutions Presents the Inaugural Industrial Marketing Summit at Content Marketing World 2019 - April 2, 2019
- Engineering Two Guitars from 2000 Colored Pencils - February 13, 2019