Tennessee Rand, a Chattanooga based provider of engineering, machining and integrated robotic systems, has recently upgraded its online offering to include 3D CAD downloads directly from their home page, www.tennrand.com. Tennessee-Rand’s products and service are second to none. To ensure their online offering is up to the same standards, TR has partnered with CADENAS PARTsolutions to add an embedded CAD configurator directly on their web site. Why an Embedded CAD Configurator? The answer is straightforward. An embedded configurator offers a much cleaner, simplified interface which leads to a greater customer experience. By directly integrating the CAD functions into the website, the customer gets peace of mind that they are working within your trusted web environment. Click to Visit the Tennessee Rand CAD Configurator Embedded CAD Configurator Benefits:
- No Pop-Ups
- Best Customer Experience
- Sleek Design
- Keep Customers on Your Site
- Consistent Brand Look & Feel
- Cross Sell, Up Sell, Advertise
The following two tabs change content below.
Director of Marketing at CADENAS PARTsolutions | A graduate of the Richard Farmer School of Business Marketing at Miami University in Oxford Ohio, Adam has years of experience in marketing and design for a variety of industries. He enjoys many outlets for creativity including working on custom cars and guitars. He’s also a fan of Formula1 racing and the Cincinnati Bengals. Adam currently lives in Ohio with his wife Stephanie, daughter Nora and son Otto.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- How a Brennan Industrial Fitting is Made Built to Last - February 11, 2020
- 3D Part Download Stats: Record Year for Manufacturer CAD Delivery (Updated for 2019) - January 9, 2020
- Mobile 3D CAD Models App for Engineers to Find, Preview and Download Component Parts - December 3, 2019