Tennessee Rand, a Chattanooga based provider of engineering, machining and integrated robotic systems, has recently upgraded its online offering to include 3D CAD downloads directly from their home page, www.tennrand.com. Tennessee-Rand’s products and service are second to none. To ensure their online offering is up to the same standards, TR has partnered with CADENAS PARTsolutions to add an embedded CAD configurator directly on their web site. Why an Embedded CAD Configurator? The answer is straightforward. An embedded configurator offers a much cleaner, simplified interface which leads to a greater customer experience. By directly integrating the CAD functions into the website, the customer gets peace of mind that they are working within your trusted web environment. Click to Visit the Tennessee Rand CAD Configurator Embedded CAD Configurator Benefits:
- No Pop-Ups
- Best Customer Experience
- Sleek Design
- Keep Customers on Your Site
- Consistent Brand Look & Feel
- Cross Sell, Up Sell, Advertise
The following two tabs change content below.
Marketing Manager at CADENAS PARTsolutions | A graduate of the Richard Farmer School of Business Marketing at Miami University in Oxford Ohio, Adam has years of experience in marketing and design for a variety of industries. He enjoys many outlets for creativity including working on custom cars and guitars. He’s also a fan of Formula1 racing and the Cincinnati Bengals. Adam currently lives in Ohio with his wife Stephanie and daughter Nora, as well as his dog Hudson and the family cat Astro.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Looking back: The 2019 Industrial Marketing Summit at Content Marketing World - September 26, 2019
- CADENAS PARTsolutions Presents the Inaugural Industrial Marketing Summit at Content Marketing World 2019 - April 2, 2019
- Engineering Two Guitars from 2000 Colored Pencils - February 13, 2019