Designed to ease access to Tata Steel’s BIM data, the BIM DNA Profiler is a flexible tool for today’s needs and future developments.
Tata Steel launched their pioneering BIM DNA Profiler and product data tool, granting engineers and architects easy access to configurable products and instant BIM downloads, right from Tata Steel’s website.
Built by CADENAS, the BIM DNA Profiler was designed with the customer in mind. It delivers to architects the data they want in the BIM format they need — creating a simplified design-to-download process.
The first of its kind, the DNA Profiler is a flexible tool for today’s needs and future developments. This web-based tool enables users to:
- Select exactly what BIM information (data and/or 3D object) they want.
- Configure Tata Steel construction product.
- Download it in multiple formats and versions.
It will host over 6,100 of our European construction brand products – including Celsius®, ComFlor®, Kalzip® and Catnic® products – in all relevant BIM software formats required, to ensure complete interoperability. The BIM objects are available in a large range of native software object formats including Autodesk Revit, ARCHICAD, Tekla, Allplan and Trimble SketchUp.
About Tata Steel
A Fortune 500 Company, Tata Steel is a leading international manufacturer of steel and ranks as the world’s second most geographically diversified steel producer, employing over 80,000 people across nearly 50 countries. The company strives to set the standard in “Value Creation and Corporate Citizenship” by conducting itself as a company that values innovation, its people and society as a whole. For more information, visit http://www.tatasteel.com/.
Get the Free eBook
See how the world's top manufacturers sell more products. Learn how you can provide your customers with an exceptional digital customer experience.
Latest posts by Tess Sohngen (see all)
- PUTZIN Simplifies the Design of Complex Lubricating Systems Thanks to Intelligent 3D CAD Models of Its Gear Pumps - May 24, 2018
- Volcano Bombing – Why the Historic “Solution” to Hawaii’s Volcanic Explosions Might Not Be the Answer to Kilauea - May 22, 2018
- L.J. Star Inc. Provides 3D CAD Models with All-New Online Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - May 18, 2018