Honestly, this clip has ALL of the essential elements to make up a pretty awesome video feature.
- An outrageous idea based on a children’s toy – Apparently daredevils in England are going back to their roots, hatching a plan to drive a real car on a built-to-scale loop-de-loop, lust like the Hot Wheels tracks we all had as kids. We can’t wait to see the life size “Hungry Hungry Hippos!”
- Extreme engineering – Not only is the actual 40 foot loop a feat of engineering, but this team also consulted Dr. Hugh Hunt, a professor of Engineering at Cambridge University. Dr. Hunt determined the ideal speed to travel the loop safely, but also brought to light the extreme G-forces exerted on the driver’s body. Thank you Scientist!
- A dangerous stunt performed with a clown-car – Sure these guys could use any car in the world, but they choose to use a little yellow Nissan shaped like a beach ball!
The following two tabs change content below.
Director of Marketing at CADENAS PARTsolutions | A graduate of the Richard Farmer School of Business Marketing at Miami University in Oxford Ohio, Adam has years of experience in marketing and design for a variety of industries. He enjoys many outlets for creativity including working on custom cars and guitars. He’s also a fan of Formula1 racing and the Cincinnati Bengals. Adam currently lives in Ohio with his wife Stephanie, daughter Nora and son Otto.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- How a Brennan Industrial Fitting is Made Built to Last - February 11, 2020
- 3D Part Download Stats: Record Year for Manufacturer CAD Delivery (Updated for 2019) - January 9, 2020
- Mobile 3D CAD Models App for Engineers to Find, Preview and Download Component Parts - December 3, 2019