Honestly, this clip has ALL of the essential elements to make up a pretty awesome video feature.
- An outrageous idea based on a children’s toy – Apparently daredevils in England are going back to their roots, hatching a plan to drive a real car on a built-to-scale loop-de-loop, lust like the Hot Wheels tracks we all had as kids. We can’t wait to see the life size “Hungry Hungry Hippos!”
- Extreme engineering – Not only is the actual 40 foot loop a feat of engineering, but this team also consulted Dr. Hugh Hunt, a professor of Engineering at Cambridge University. Dr. Hunt determined the ideal speed to travel the loop safely, but also brought to light the extreme G-forces exerted on the driver’s body. Thank you Scientist!
- A dangerous stunt performed with a clown-car – Sure these guys could use any car in the world, but they choose to use a little yellow Nissan shaped like a beach ball!
The following two tabs change content below.
Marketing Manager at CADENAS PARTsolutions | A graduate of the Richard Farmer School of Business Marketing at Miami University in Oxford Ohio, Adam has years of experience in marketing and design for a variety of industries. He enjoys many outlets for creativity including working on custom cars and guitars. He’s also a fan of Formula1 racing and the Cincinnati Bengals. Adam currently lives in Ohio with his wife Stephanie and daughter Nora, as well as his dog Hudson and the family cat Astro.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Looking back: The 2019 Industrial Marketing Summit at Content Marketing World - September 26, 2019
- CADENAS PARTsolutions Presents the Inaugural Industrial Marketing Summit at Content Marketing World 2019 - April 2, 2019
- Engineering Two Guitars from 2000 Colored Pencils - February 13, 2019