Shooting the Loop! Re-enacting childhood matchbox car fantasies
Honestly, this clip has ALL of the essential elements to make up a pretty awesome video feature.
- An outrageous idea based on a children’s toy – Apparently daredevils in England are going back to their roots, hatching a plan to drive a real car on a built-to-scale loop-de-loop, lust like the Hot Wheels tracks we all had as kids. We can’t wait to see the life size “Hungry Hungry Hippos!”
- Extreme engineering – Not only is the actual 40 foot loop a feat of engineering, but this team also consulted Dr. Hugh Hunt, a professor of Engineering at Cambridge University. Dr. Hunt determined the ideal speed to travel the loop safely, but also brought to light the extreme G-forces exerted on the driver’s body. Thank you Scientist!
- A dangerous stunt performed with a clown-car – Sure these guys could use any car in the world, but they choose to use a little yellow Nissan shaped like a beach ball!
But, will he make it?! Check out this amazing video from Fifth Gear
The X-Games decided to up the ante with a DOUBLE LOOP! (and pro-built rally cars)
You won’t have to do back flips to get your CAD files in the hands of designers and engineers any longer. CADENAS PARTsolutions specializes in creating 3D parts catalogs and online configurators, which make it easier to place your products in your customer’s deign. Contact CADENAS PARTsolutions today to find out how you can begin using your CAD models to drive lead generation and sales.
The following two tabs change content below.
Director of Marketing at CADENAS PARTsolutions | A Marketing graduate from the Miami University, Farmer School of Business in Oxford Ohio, Adam has years of experience in marketing and design for a variety of industries.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Native CAD Content: CADENAS Expands Manufacturer Catalogs with New Formats - February 24, 2023
- 3D Part Download Stats: Record Year for Manufacturer CAD Delivery (2022 Stats) - February 23, 2023
- Dimensioned 3D Previews Deliver Enhanced Customer Experience for Manufacturer Components - February 14, 2023