Well, don’t take another picture. Ever.
With your CADENAS PARTsolutions software you know you have dozens ways you can use the 3D CAD models once they’re created. The models can be used in more than 150 formats of engineering designs, mobile apps and 3d pdf’s (plus a lot more). But, did you know they can be used to generate photorealistic images? Yes, right form your 3D CAD model Library.It’s not just for the engineers anymore. Your eCATALOG has long been regarded as a true asset to the engineering department, saving them countless hours in modeling files for customers, by offering them online in every 3D CAD model format. The benefits are not just for engineers though; the Marketing and Art departments can see significant time savings utilizing these images instead of time consuming photo shoots. These photorealistic images are available for any models which have been created in a CADENAS PARTsolutions eCATALOG, complete with a variety of colors and finishes.
- Save time for the Marketing and Art department by utilizing your 3D CAD
- Increased image consistency and accuracy
- Images can be used in digital or print media
- Have photos on hand of products that don’t even exist yet
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- How a Brennan Industrial Fitting is Made Built to Last - February 11, 2020
- 3D Part Download Stats: Record Year for Manufacturer CAD Delivery (Updated for 2019) - January 9, 2020
- Mobile 3D CAD Models App for Engineers to Find, Preview and Download Component Parts - December 3, 2019