Industrial Automation Manufacturer Reaches a Broader Audience with Innovative 3D Catalog and Digital ToolsPHD Inc. recently released a new mobile friendly website to provide phdinc.com users a more optimal viewing experience. Now, users can now easily read and navigate the PHD 3D catalog using any device on any operating system. From a desktop, tablet or smart phone, phdinc.com now delivers content that is optimized for ease of use. The new mobile site is in addition to the PHD 3D CAD App, which provides digital parts data for Apple iOS devices. PHD is expanding their reach with the mobile website, providing data to users on many other platforms. Now, PHD’s distributors and customers can easily get the product information they need, including CAD and sizing data from a site that they are familiar with. Users with a MyPHD account can also start a project from their mobile device in the field and finish on their PC.
PHD’s mobile friendly website enables users to:
- Get product information on the go
- Easily use PHD’s 3D Catalog with CAD Configurator and Sizing software
- Simply scroll through pages
- View images fitted to any screen
- Fill in contact forms easily
Get the Free eBookSee how the world’s top manufacturers sell more products. Learn how you can provide your customers with an exceptional digital customer experience. Download Now
The following two tabs change content below.
Director of Marketing at CADENAS PARTsolutions | A graduate of the Richard Farmer School of Business Marketing at Miami University in Oxford Ohio, Adam has years of experience in marketing and design for a variety of industries. He enjoys many outlets for creativity including working on custom cars and guitars. He’s also a fan of Formula1 racing and the Cincinnati Bengals. Adam currently lives in Ohio with his wife Stephanie, daughter Nora and son Otto.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Aignep USA Launches NFPA Cylinder Configurator and On-Demand CAD Files, Powered by CADENAS PARTsolutions - June 1, 2020
- Scientifically Cheating: Engineering the Auto-Strike Bowling Ball! - May 14, 2020
- 46M Industrial CAD downloads (= sales leads) in April show the Power of Digital Tools for Manufacturers - May 13, 2020