PHD Inc. Release Mobile Friendly Website with Configurable 3D Catalog
Industrial Automation Manufacturer Reaches a Broader Audience with Innovative 3D Catalog and Digital ToolsPHD Inc. recently released a new mobile friendly website to provide phdinc.com users a more optimal viewing experience. Now, users can now easily read and navigate the PHD 3D catalog using any device on any operating system. From a desktop, tablet or smart phone, phdinc.com now delivers content that is optimized for ease of use. The new mobile site is in addition to the PHD 3D CAD App, which provides digital parts data for Apple iOS devices. PHD is expanding their reach with the mobile website, providing data to users on many other platforms. Now, PHD’s distributors and customers can easily get the product information they need, including CAD and sizing data from a site that they are familiar with. Users with a MyPHD account can also start a project from their mobile device in the field and finish on their PC.
PHD’s mobile friendly website enables users to:
- Get product information on the go
- Easily use PHD’s 3D Catalog with CAD Configurator and Sizing software
- Simply scroll through pages
- View images fitted to any screen
- Fill in contact forms easily
Get the Free eBookSee how the world’s top manufacturers sell more products. Learn how you can provide your customers with an exceptional digital customer experience. Download Now
The following two tabs change content below.
Director of Marketing at CADENAS PARTsolutions | A Marketing graduate from the Miami University, Farmer School of Business in Oxford Ohio, Adam has years of experience in marketing and design for a variety of industries.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Native CAD Content: CADENAS Expands Manufacturer Catalogs with New Formats - February 24, 2023
- 3D Part Download Stats: Record Year for Manufacturer CAD Delivery (2022 Stats) - February 23, 2023
- Dimensioned 3D Previews Deliver Enhanced Customer Experience for Manufacturer Components - February 14, 2023