Milford, OH – April 28, 2010 – PARTsolutions LLC, a global provider of 3D part catalogs for manufacturers and enterprises, announces it has acquired five new customers. Anderson Instrument Company, Milwaukee Cylinder, Milwaukee Valve, U.S. Tsubaki and RWM Casters are the latest in a growing number of manufacturers that are leveraging PARTsolutions’ 3D part catalog technology to enable on-line product sales configuration and CAD-native download of products to enhance their brands. “We are thrilled to have Anderson Instrument Company, Milwaukee Cylinder, Milwaukee Valve, U.S. Tsubaki and RWM Casters join our customer roster,” said Jay Hopper, president of PARTsolutions. “We look forward to providing these five leading manufacturers with the industry’s best solution for producing qualified sales leads and to helping them save significant resources, enhance sales and improve customer loyalty that will impact their bottom lines.” The newly signed manufacturers will be providing industry leading CAD native product data on their websites, with several of them adding embedded and custom sales configurators to improve their customers’ experiences with their websites. Each company expects to dramatically increase qualified sales leads, improve customer retention, eliminate product configuration and ordering anomalies and reduce engineering resource requirements to support presales activities in their respective industries:
- Anderson Instrument Company designs and manufactures a broad line of sanitary process instrumentation for customers in fluid food & beverage, dairy, and the biopharmaceutical industries.
- RWM Casters manufactures casters and wheels.
- Milwaukee Cylinder produces hydraulic and pneumatic actuation products.
- Milwaukee Valve Company is one of the largest valve suppliers in the industry.
- U.S. Tsubaki manufactures and sells power transmission and motion control products including precision roller chains, engineering class chains, and sprockets.
- Sales Lead Dashboard: Product and marketing executives and managers can easily gather critical marketing information like top customers, top products, total downloads, and geographic distribution, along with individual statistics for each user who downloads your products.
- Single Source Master Catalog: The PARTcatalog single digital master can be reused to master paper catalogs, web product pages, or marketing CDs (or other digital media) of digital product catalogs. Catalogs are also included in PARTenterprise, which is in use behind customer firewalls at major corporations worldwide such as The Boeing Company, Airbus, KUKA, Volkswagen, and many more.
- Global Catalog Placement: PARTsolutions is the only provider that delivers global catalog placement of PARTcatalog to captive audiences around the world on CAD portals like Autodesk and Machine Design, and Engineering CAD Communities like Connect Press for all of the major CAD systems.
- Expert Catalog Development: PARTsolutions utilizes its in-house professional catalog development teams, providing dedicated project management and on-line quality assurance tools.
- Mobile Technology & Social Media: PARTsolutions recently introduced mobile search functions for mobile phone browsers, Quick Response (QR) Codes for quick links to specific products in social media applications and marketing promotional capabilities such as 3D parts control with Wii controller, augmented reality technology and 3D part displays (via 3D glasses) that help its supplier customers to create excitement at trade shows and for field sales operations.
The following two tabs change content below.
Director of Marketing at CADENAS PARTsolutions | A graduate of the Richard Farmer School of Business Marketing at Miami University in Oxford Ohio, Adam has years of experience in marketing and design for a variety of industries. He enjoys many outlets for creativity including working on custom cars and guitars. He’s also a fan of Formula1 racing and the Cincinnati Bengals. Adam currently lives in Ohio with his wife Stephanie, daughter Nora and son Otto.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- How a Brennan Industrial Fitting is Made Built to Last - February 11, 2020
- 3D Part Download Stats: Record Year for Manufacturer CAD Delivery (Updated for 2019) - January 9, 2020
- Mobile 3D CAD Models App for Engineers to Find, Preview and Download Component Parts - December 3, 2019