PARTsolutions CEO to be Featured Speaker at the Collaboration & Interoperability Congress
Milford, OH – May 20, 2011 – Tim Thomas, CEO of PARTsolutions LLC, a global eCATALOG provider for manufacturers and enterprises, will be featured speaker at the Collaboration & Interoperability Congress from May 23-25, 2011 at The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center in Denver. The two and a half day international conference provides a unique opportunity for design, engineering and manufacturing professionals to interact, learn and share experiences in interoperability and collaboration with 3D data.
Mr. Thomas will present “Purchineering: Bringing Together What Belongs Together” at 10 am on Wed., May 25 in Auditorium 2. In this session, he’ll describe why standardizing parts across a global supply chain is a strategic imperative. He will also outline solutions for managing commercial part catalogs throughout the lifecycle -- even within the most complex design environments with multiple CAD and PDM systems.
More specifically, attendees will learn:
- Reuse of current standard and Supplier parts through leveraging your investment in PLM and interoperable CAD systems
- How part catalog management provides stability to any PLM environment
- Value-driven Purchasing by bringing Engineering and Purchasing Teams together
- Review of The Boeing Company’s use of cataloging technology: A Case Study
The Collaboration & Interoperability Congress brings together experts and executive decision makers from automotive, aerospace, heavy equipment, electronics and other discrete manufacturing industries, along with representatives from government and the defense community.
Attendees take part in a diverse choice of breakout sessions and lively panel discussions offering direct interaction with industry experts who deeply understand issues, solutions, perils and pitfalls. In addition, ample networking time is provided to discuss specific topics with colleagues and experts in the field.
For more information on the Collaboration & Interoperability Congress visit https://www.3dcic.com/.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Native CAD Content: CADENAS Expands Manufacturer Catalogs with New Formats - February 24, 2023
- 3D Part Download Stats: Record Year for Manufacturer CAD Delivery (2022 Stats) - February 23, 2023
- Dimensioned 3D Previews Deliver Enhanced Customer Experience for Manufacturer Components - February 14, 2023