Commissioned by the US Military and Reclaimed by its British designers the AIrlander could be the Future of Air Travel.Yes, there are many funny aspects of this design. We’ve already tossed them around the office, so we may as well clear the air.
- Yes. It does bear a striking resemblance to Kim Kardashian’s cover of “Paper” Magazine which “Broke the Internet.” If you’re not familiar, please Google it yourself.
- No, it’s not full of hydrogen. So, keep your Hindenburg jokes to a minimum.
- It’s lighter than Led Zepplin but, heavier than a lead balloon. More on lead balloons below. (note: nothing is heavier than Led Zepplin)
- No, Lululemon does not make yoga pants in its size.
- Yes. When it sits around the house, it really “sits around the house.”
- Finally. No, it does not have a caboose.
The Facts about the Airlander:
- Top Speed: 40 knots
- Max Altitude: 16,000 ft
- Flight duration: 5 days
- Cargo Capacity: 200 tons
Now you’re thinking about Led Zeppelin aren’t you? Better Bring it on Home! (Gets heavy at about 1:35)
Subscribe Today!Get more of this great content sent directly to your inbox
The following two tabs change content below.
Marketing Manager at CADENAS PARTsolutions | A graduate of the Richard Farmer School of Business Marketing at Miami University in Oxford Ohio, Adam has years of experience in marketing and design for a variety of industries. He enjoys many outlets for creativity including working on custom cars and guitars. He’s also a fan of Formula1 racing and the Cincinnati Bengals. Adam currently lives in Ohio with his wife Stephanie and daughter Nora, as well as his dog Hudson and the family cat Astro.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Looking back: The 2019 Industrial Marketing Summit at Content Marketing World - September 26, 2019
- CADENAS PARTsolutions Presents the Inaugural Industrial Marketing Summit at Content Marketing World 2019 - April 2, 2019
- Engineering Two Guitars from 2000 Colored Pencils - February 13, 2019