All New Press Room Gripper Is Ready to Be Spec’d into Designs – Download 3D CAD Models Now
DE-STA-CO, has recently launched their all-new 84N Accelerate® Press Room Gripper for sheet metal components. The new gripper was launched simultaneously with 3D CAD models of the product, built by CADENAS PARTsolutions, enabling engineers to instantly specify the 84N into their designs.
Best known for their famous red-handle toggle clamps, DE-STA-CO is a world leader in work-holding and positioning solutions for customers around the world. The company’s clamping gripping, transferring, indexing and robotic tooling products are used in a wide range of industries, including aerospace, automotive/transportation, food processing/packaging and life sciences (nuclear and pharma).
The 84N Series sheet metal gripper accelerates stamping press operations by producing more stamped parts per hour with higher efficiency while reducing moment loads and overall system wear and tear.
- 60% lighter (0.27kg vs 0.56kg)
- 12% smaller foot print
- 60% faster actuation (33ms vs 50ms)
- 100% DE-STA-CO innovation
- Compact and powerful – grip force (up to 1000N at 5 bar)
- No protrusion of top jaw below body on fixed bottom jaw version
- Integrated Clamp-Loss Protection
- One-step tip adjustment with optional tool
DE-STA-CO currently offers more than 1,200 unique products via their online product configurator, each with tailored product data sheets, CAD download information, customer support and online quote request forms. 3D CAD models are available in more than 150 formats 50 formats including native formats in all major design applications such as Dassault Systèmes CATIA®, Siemens NX®, PTC Creo®, SolidWorks®, Autodesk Inventor® and Siemens Solid Edge®, and many others.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- How Much Time do Engineers Spend Recreating Parts? - November 22, 2022
- Does your internal part library contain duplicate or obsolete parts? - October 12, 2022
- Engineering the Bubble Wrap Jukebox With Simone Giertz [VIDEO] - September 23, 2022