Chainsaw Ice Racing – The Sport With So Many Ways to Rearrange Your Face!
Will the chainsaw propel the speed-skater forward or in reverse? Will he survive?
When I was a kid, I was what you would call “accident prone.” I’m pretty sure I spent the better part of my eleventh year on earth, in the hospital for silly maneuvers I attempted and spectacularly failed at. Other kid’s moms would yell at them if they would run while carrying scissors. My accident-prone-ness got to the point that I would get in trouble for either A) running or B) carrying anything!
Needless to say, I would have tried this at 13 (or 33), but I surely would have maimed myself. I’m trying to imagine two things when I watch the video of this crazy dude “chainsaw ice racing” though…
- What would my Mom would have yelled at me when I zoomed down our icy street powered by a chainsaw?
- How many stitches would have been required to put me back together?
Speaking of chainsaws, have I introduced you to Jackyl? They’re easily the world’s finest chainsaw-based, early-nineties, southern rock band!
Get more of this great content sent directly to your inbox
The following two tabs change content below.
Director of Marketing at CADENAS PARTsolutions | A Marketing graduate from the Miami University, Farmer School of Business in Oxford Ohio, Adam has years of experience in marketing and design for a variety of industries.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Native CAD Content: CADENAS Expands Manufacturer Catalogs with New Formats - February 24, 2023
- 3D Part Download Stats: Record Year for Manufacturer CAD Delivery (2022 Stats) - February 23, 2023
- Dimensioned 3D Previews Deliver Enhanced Customer Experience for Manufacturer Components - February 14, 2023