Will the chainsaw propel the speed-skater forward or in reverse? Will he survive?
When I was a kid, I was what you would call “accident prone.” I’m pretty sure I spent the better part of my eleventh year on earth, in the hospital for silly maneuvers I attempted and spectacularly failed at. Other kid’s moms would yell at them if they would run while carrying scissors. My accident-prone-ness got to the point that I would get in trouble for either A) running or B) carrying anything!
Needless to say, I would have tried this at 13 (or 33), but I surely would have maimed myself. I’m trying to imagine two things when I watch the video of this crazy dude “chainsaw ice racing” though…
- What would my Mom would have yelled at me when I zoomed down our icy street powered by a chainsaw?
- How many stitches would have been required to put me back together?
Speaking of chainsaws, have I introduced you to Jackyl? They’re easily the world’s finest chainsaw-based, early-nineties, southern rock band!
Get more of this great content sent directly to your inbox
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- How Much Time do Engineers Spend Recreating Parts? - November 22, 2022
- Does your internal part library contain duplicate or obsolete parts? - October 12, 2022
- Engineering the Bubble Wrap Jukebox With Simone Giertz [VIDEO] - September 23, 2022