Baldor•Dodge loves their customers, and it shows. They’re providing clients with some of the most powerful digital tools in the industry. The goal: increase customer satisfaction by making their client’s jobs easier.
Check out the video, highlighting their newly updated digital cad configurator. The all new configurator helps users build, preview and download Baldor•Dodge components, on-demand, in a wide variety of styles and formats. This self-serve access is not only fantastic for Baldor•Dodge customers, but it also frees up more time for the Baldor•Dodge engineering and support staff, truly a win-win situation.
The digital CAD configurator was built by CADENAS PARTsolutions, who has been working with Baldor•Dodge for more than 13 years. The newest iteration of the configurator is a testament to both companies objective of continuous improvement, and providing clients with the best digital experience in the industry. PARTsolutions specializes in helping industrial manufacturers, including many in the power transmission industry, with powerful digital tools their customers need.
Baldor is excited to introduce the Baldor•Dodge Coupling CAD configurator to meet customer’s needs for 2D and 3D CAD drawings. This easy to navigate tool offers drawings for close coupled and spacer versions of all of our popular coupling styles. Drawings are available in imperial and metric dimensions, and are available in over 90 different file formats including AutoCAD and SolidWorks. The most user friendly feature of the configurator is the ability to export into an interactive PDF datasheet.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- JW Winco Launches New Website with 3D CAD Model Downloads Powered by CADENAS PARTsolutions - November 21, 2017
- CADENAS Supports Stuttgart Manufacturer for Premium Cars with PARTsolutions Strategic Parts Management - November 17, 2017
- DESTACO use Virtual Reality to Design and Simulate Projects Before They Build - November 8, 2017
- Know your PARTsolutions team: Derek Lorati - November 2, 2017
- Know your PARTsolutions team: Aaron Compton - October 26, 2017