Viessmann Group is a leading international manufacturer of heating, industry and cooling systems. Now, the manufacturer just became easier to purchase from by providing its digital products catalog on the CADENAS 3D CAD models download portal PARTcommunity.
Architects, planners & civil engineers can download 3D BIM CAD models of diverse Viessmann products such as hot water boilers, gas condensing boilers, wood-fired boilers or block heat and power plants free of charge at http://viessmann.partcommunity.com and integrate into their existing designs. Additionally, the digital product data is available in a 3D PDF data sheet.
BIM CAD models speed up the design process and minimize errors.
It is increasingly important for component manufacturers in the architecture sector to enrich their digital product data with Building Information Modeling (BIM).
For this reason, manufacturers like Viessmann come to rely on the Electronic Product Catalog and the CADENAS intelligent 3D BIM CAD models, expanding their existing customer service. With the fast and easy download of 3D BIM CAD product data, architects, planners and civil engineers can speed up their design and planning processes while minimizing sources of error.
Latest posts by Tess Sohngen (see all)
- Tata Steel Launches Their Pioneering BIM DNA Profiler and Product Data Tool built by CADENAS - April 10, 2018
- What Engineers Want from Industrial Manufacturers [Checklist] - March 26, 2018
- Viessmann Adds Its 3D BIM Product Catalog to the CADENAS PARTcommunity - March 20, 2018
- How KUKA and Its Robot Arm Could Dramatically Change Surgery of the Future - March 15, 2018
- Sparks Belting Company Provides 3D CAD Models for Motorized Pulleys in All-New Online Catalog built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - March 6, 2018