Part of our series Crazy Cool Stuff from Around the Web
Aesir video of its prototype vertical take-off and landing unmanned aircraft, which uses the Coanda effect to generate lift by blowing air from a central fan over its curved surface. Aesir was formed to develop the UAV when original developer GFS Projects ran out of money – GFS stood for Geoff’s Flying Saucers, named after original designer Geoff Hatton. More info at www.aesir-uas.com.
Latest posts by Jay Hopper (see all)
- Use it or Lose It: 3 Tips for Your Year End Budget - December 2, 2014
- AIA NAS Digital 3D Standards Featured in Aerospace Mfg and Design - April 23, 2014
- 3D CAD Catalog Clients on Display at MD&M West - February 24, 2014
- AIA NAS Standards in Digital 3D at DMSMS Event - January 29, 2014
- AIA now Offer Authorized 3D CAD Models of National Aerospace Standards - October 31, 2013