Metric IM Mill Duty Series Cylinders manufactured at Eaton’s Pune, India plant are now available within Eaton’s 3D CAD configurator. Whether on the go or sitting in your office, this user-friendly tool delivers immediate access to 2D & 3D CAD drawings, list pricing, pdf datasheets, application guides & tools, and lead-times for mill duty, threaded and NFPA tie rod cylinders. The 3D CAD configurator allows users to download the exact product model needed from more than 150 CAD and graphic formats, including native formats in Autodesk® Inventor™, SolidWorks®, and CATIA®. These on-demand capabilities eliminate the wait for CAD drawings and cylinder quotations and allow you to complete your purchase online.
Discover just how user-friendly Eaton’s 3D CAD configurator is for yourself at www.Eaton.com/cylinderconfig
The new tool helps engineers quickly generate an interactive 3D preview on-the-fly, before they ever commit to download or purchase the product. They can then download the configured product model to test within their design. This on-demand capability to “try on” a component part, makes the job of design engineers easier and delivers an exceptional customer experience. Additionally, a custom PDF datasheet for the configured cylinder can be downloaded to complete the designer’s project portfolio and more easily share information with purchasing or other departments who don’t have CAD access.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Bison Gear and Engineering Launches 3D CAD Catalog Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - February 12, 2018
- Colson Group Launch World’s Largest Digital Caster Catalog built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 30, 2018
- Aventics Launches Catalog of Configurable NFPA Cylinders built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 23, 2018
- Hunt Valve Launches Interactive Actuator Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 11, 2018
- Brother Gearmotors Launch New Online 3D Catalog of Digital Part Models Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - December 11, 2017