Metric IM Mill Duty Series Cylinders manufactured at Eaton’s Pune, India plant are now available within Eaton’s 3D CAD configurator. Whether on the go or sitting in your office, this user-friendly tool delivers immediate access to 2D & 3D CAD drawings, list pricing, pdf datasheets, application guides & tools, and lead-times for mill duty, threaded and NFPA tie rod cylinders. The 3D CAD configurator allows users to download the exact product model needed from more than 150 CAD and graphic formats, including native formats in Autodesk® Inventor™, SolidWorks®, and CATIA®. These on-demand capabilities eliminate the wait for CAD drawings and cylinder quotations and allow you to complete your purchase online.
Discover just how user-friendly Eaton’s 3D CAD configurator is for yourself at www.Eaton.com/cylinderconfig
The new tool helps engineers quickly generate an interactive 3D preview on-the-fly, before they ever commit to download or purchase the product. They can then download the configured product model to test within their design. This on-demand capability to “try on” a component part, makes the job of design engineers easier and delivers an exceptional customer experience. Additionally, a custom PDF datasheet for the configured cylinder can be downloaded to complete the designer’s project portfolio and more easily share information with purchasing or other departments who don’t have CAD access.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- UHV Design’s Customers Download 15,000 3D CAD Models in First Year - October 10, 2017
- 60 Years of CAD Infographic: The History of CAD since 1957 - September 26, 2017
- WARR Hyperloop Team Speeding into Phase II Competition Powered by PARTsolutions - August 17, 2017
- Hyperloop Design: How Ryerson’s Hyperloop Team Streamlined their Design Process - August 3, 2017
- Eaton Hydraulic Launch 3D CAD Configurator for Mill Duty Series Cylinders - April 21, 2017