PARTsolutions is a strategic parts management platform that is completely customizable thanks to its modular software architecture. This is made possible by combining existing tools which can be slightly modified and reused to create a separate Parts Management solution for each customer.
The four basic elements of this solution that can be combined and modified for each customer are intelligent engineering and procurement data, functionality and search methods, integration in the existing IT environment and graphical user interfaces.
Through these four elements, each customer receives their own individual PARTsolutions SPM platform through integration, making it easier than ever before to find parts quickly and promote part reuse.
See what module software architecture can do for your company and visit: http://partsolutions.com/spm/
Latest posts by Alexis Barnhorn (see all)
- Australian Primary School Students Engineer a Robot Orca to Scare Off Sharks - November 6, 2017
- Cleverly Combining Components to Give Each Customer Their Own Parts Management Solution - August 1, 2017
- IMI Precision Engineering Video Brings Their Parts to Life in new 3D CAD Catalog - July 24, 2017
- Engineering Old-School Logos: Before Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign, How Were TV Logos Made? - July 21, 2017
- Smalley Wave Springs Reduce Spring Heights by 50% - July 11, 2017