For the first CADENAS PARTsolutions “Part-of-the-Week” for 2013, we’re featuring a very cool, EQP series Low-Voltage motor. This electric motor, rated for 40hp at 900 rpm is built to suit a wide variety of industrial equipment, machinery and applications. An eCATALOGsolutions partner, Toshiba Motors has been building industrial motors for more than 40 years. The newly added 3D CAD downloads feature will enable Toshiba to better serve their customers with 3D models in over 150 formats, driving sales and building a remarkable customer experience.
To MOVE/ROTATE the component, click on the object and move the mouse in any direction.
ZOOM by clicking with the right mouse button and moving the mouse
Toshiba’s EQPIII NEMA Premium motor series is the cornerstone of the Toshiba product offering. This product is built to withstand the most extreme conditions and designed to meet the industry’s ever-increasing need for improved energy conservation and product reliability in both indoor and outdoor applications. This motor meets the NEMA energy efficiency requirements as listed in NEMA MG1 Table 12-12 and offers some of the highest efficiency and torque ratings while producing some of the lowest vibration ratings in the industry — leading to a longer life and greater reliability.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- JW Winco Launches New Website with 3D CAD Model Downloads Powered by CADENAS PARTsolutions - November 21, 2017
- CADENAS Supports Stuttgart Manufacturer for Premium Cars with PARTsolutions Strategic Parts Management - November 17, 2017
- DESTACO use Virtual Reality to Design and Simulate Projects Before They Build - November 8, 2017
- Know your PARTsolutions team: Derek Lorati - November 2, 2017
- Know your PARTsolutions team: Aaron Compton - October 26, 2017