For the first CADENAS PARTsolutions “Part-of-the-Week” for 2013, we’re featuring a very cool, EQP series Low-Voltage motor. This electric motor, rated for 40hp at 900 rpm is built to suit a wide variety of industrial equipment, machinery and applications. An eCATALOGsolutions partner, Toshiba Motors has been building industrial motors for more than 40 years. The newly added 3D CAD downloads feature will enable Toshiba to better serve their customers with 3D models in over 150 formats, driving sales and building a remarkable customer experience.
To MOVE/ROTATE the component, click on the object and move the mouse in any direction.
ZOOM by clicking with the right mouse button and moving the mouse
Toshiba’s EQPIII NEMA Premium motor series is the cornerstone of the Toshiba product offering. This product is built to withstand the most extreme conditions and designed to meet the industry’s ever-increasing need for improved energy conservation and product reliability in both indoor and outdoor applications. This motor meets the NEMA energy efficiency requirements as listed in NEMA MG1 Table 12-12 and offers some of the highest efficiency and torque ratings while producing some of the lowest vibration ratings in the industry — leading to a longer life and greater reliability.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Bison Gear and Engineering Launches 3D CAD Catalog Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - February 12, 2018
- Colson Group Launch World’s Largest Digital Caster Catalog built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 30, 2018
- Aventics Launches Catalog of Configurable NFPA Cylinders built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 23, 2018
- Hunt Valve Launches Interactive Actuator Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 11, 2018
- Brother Gearmotors Launch New Online 3D Catalog of Digital Part Models Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - December 11, 2017