The Solution to A Multi-Login Question
It was not long ago that users of manufacturer’s sites had separate login credentials to access the online CAD downloads and the online shopping portions of the website. This old method created additional steps and put a road block in the customer experience.
Now with the introduction of CADENAS PARTsolutions linked access function, users can switch seamlessly between the Norelem online store and the 3D CAD catalog download portal designed by CADENAS PARTsolutions – and they only have to login once.
All the important product information with one login
Through the online store at www.norelem.de, customers have the complete product catalog at their fingertips, with the ability to search and source parts as they always have. Once they have made their selection, they can then try the part out by downloading the 3D CAD model directly from the site and add it to their design.
By clicking the CAD link in the norelem online store, users are automatically sent to the linked CAD library at PARTcommunity ( http://norelem.partcommunity.com ) and the desired part will be ready for review. Here you have detailed CAD data and information about the selected part and can download in all major CAD formats.
By simplifying the application, users need only an e-mail address and password. To set up a quick demo of how this functionality can build your customer experience and drive sales click here.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Bison Gear and Engineering Launches 3D CAD Catalog Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - February 12, 2018
- Colson Group Launch World’s Largest Digital Caster Catalog built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 30, 2018
- Aventics Launches Catalog of Configurable NFPA Cylinders built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 23, 2018
- Hunt Valve Launches Interactive Actuator Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 11, 2018
- Brother Gearmotors Launch New Online 3D Catalog of Digital Part Models Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - December 11, 2017