In new video, you see a laptop virtually come alive when navigating the IMI website, showing the viewer how to register, view their products, configure their parts, download the CAD files, get detailed information about each part and download pdf data sheets. All options which were made possible through PARTsolutions eCATALOG software.
Take a look:
What an awesome representation of how the eCATALOG brings typical part drawing to life when applied digitally!
Bring your manufacturer parts alive today by embedding the CADENAS eCATALOG software on your website.
To learn more, visit: http://partsolutions.com/products/ecatalogsolutions/overview-value/
Latest posts by Alexis Barnhorn (see all)
- Australian Primary School Students Engineer a Robot Orca to Scare Off Sharks - November 6, 2017
- Cleverly Combining Components to Give Each Customer Their Own Parts Management Solution - August 1, 2017
- IMI Precision Engineering Video Brings Their Parts to Life in new 3D CAD Catalog - July 24, 2017
- Engineering Old-School Logos: Before Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign, How Were TV Logos Made? - July 21, 2017
- Smalley Wave Springs Reduce Spring Heights by 50% - July 11, 2017