PHD Improves the Customer Experience, Boosts Sales with CAD Catalog
PHD is an automation components supplier. PHD is a third generation customer of digital catalog data providers. PARTsolutions’ ability to provide true native CAD data and their independence from CAD companies is important to PHD.
- Increased sales
- Improved customer access to product data
- Rapid launch of new products
- Part numbering included with CAD models ensures order accuracy
Misumi Drives $38 Million A Month Using CADENAS PARTsolutions 3D CAD Catalog Technology
“We surveyed our customers, and the #1 reason they buy from MISUMI is online CAD configuration provided by PARTsolutions,” – Patrick Esposito, Marketing Manager Misumi USA
- Over 1.25 million downloads per month
- 49% growth in file downloads
- 3,450 online product pages
- More than 1 trillion configurable options
- Available in 10 languages
Choosing the Right Configurator
Festo eCATALOG drives more than 140,000 downloads per month
- Up to 140,000 downloads per month.
- CADENAS technology with 3D CAD models is seamlessly integrated online catalog.
- 2D and 3D CAD data considerably reduce the design engineer’s workload.
Baldor Electric, an ABB Group company, provides Dodge® bearings, gearing and power transmission components and Reliance Electric™ motors and drives.
- Robust sales lead growth
- Complete solution delivered economically
- 2 million+ downloads of configured parts and assemblies
D-M-E Sees 10X Growth in Download Leads
D-M-E is a manufacturer of mold bases, mold components, mold making equipment, hot runner systems and mold control systems. D-M-E has achieved tremendous success working with PARTsolutions, its third generation digital CAD catalog solution.
- 10X increase in downloads with PARTsolutions true native CAD support vs. prior CAD-limited catalog
- 4.5 million configurable D-M-E downloads available
KUKA Reduces Design Time by 30%, Standardizing on PARTsolutions
KUKA is a Tier One supplier of production systems to DaimlerChrysler, Ford Motor Company and General Motors, as well as to many other major manufacturers.
- Reduced design work 30%
- Design time cut from hours to minutes
- 80% of core commercial items available in PARTsolutions
- All members of design team use PARTsolutions in their native design environments, including Unigraphics, CATIA, Ford FIDES, SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
NSK Precision America is a leading manufacturer of ball screws, linear guides, direct drive rotary motors, linear motors, linear actuators and robot modules.
- Payback from investment in less than three months
- New customers secured as a direct result of online PARTsolutions catalog
- PARTsolutions exceeds expectations
Smalley Increases Sales, Saves Big on Support Costs
The Smalley Steel Ring Company manufactures spiral retaining rings and wave springs for a wide variety of precision applications in industrial, automotive and aerospace markets
- 100% elimination of internal support costs for customer CAD models
- Improved customer value due to design time savings
- Increased sales orders directly tied to leads provided by PARTsolutions downloads 3D Cad Library solution