We’ve got an amazing online digital catalog platform for industrial manufacturers – and we’re looking for the right person to help advance our marketing efforts in the Americas.
As Content Marketing Manager, you will be creating content for some of the world’s leading manufacturers. You will work closely with our leadership team and Director of Marketing to set the marketing strategy and execute tactics to generate new leads and business.
Must come with a “can-do” attitude, ready to experiment and learn new marketing tactics regularly.
Applicant must be a proficient writer, able to break down complex topics and adapt content to various styles: including press releases, blogs, and technical documentation.
Let’s start with what you get if you’re the right fit:
You’ll work with a talented team of people who are passionate about delivering technology solutions that help businesses run smarter.
You’ll also enjoy:
- Competitive base comp with performance bonus opportunities
- Opportunity to be a key contributor in a collaborative, supportive team environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Premium Medical, Life & Dental benefits package
- 3% Annual 401K contribution
- Healthy work/life balance
- Casual, modern, and flexible work environment
- Generous vacation and holiday schedule
Now, here’s what we’re looking for from you.
Traits You Must Have:
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Storyteller with written and verbal communication chops
- Good grammar and brevity
- You understand the complex, but love to simplify it
- Creative thinker who can come up with fresh new ideas
- A motivated contributor willing to create and execute campaigns from start to finish
- Data-driven mindset, using analytics to measure success and guide decision-making
Skills & Experience You Will Need:
- Experience with modern marketing techniques – such as inbound, conversational, account-based & video marketing
- Experience using marketing automation platforms and workflows like HubSpot, Salesforce or similar tools
- Ability to create content to fit a variety of formats and styles (email, social media, eBooks, landing pages, etc.)
- Skilled at Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- SEO experience a plus
- WordPress skills a plus
- Design skills and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – a plus
- Video creating and editing – a plus
- College degree preferred
- Understanding real-world mechanical or electrical engineering processes, workflows, and challenges, also a plus
What Your Typical Day Looks Like:
- Creating and publishing a variety of marketing content including blog posts, press releases, ebooks, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Developing knowledge and expertise specific to our products, services and target markets
- Investigating and understanding the internal business challenges of potential clients and building marketing plans & messaging that speak to those
- Working closely with sales reps to lend marketing support
- Assisting with planning and execution of 1-3 industry events annually
- Traveling less than 10%
Who We Are:
- We’re an established mid-size global software company that acts a lot like a startup
- We’re a team of individual contributors and team players, we don’t carry dead weight
- We are driven by a set of core values that we live out daily that drive our culture, actions and business decisions
- We’ve been around over 30 years and are widely regarded as a market leader in the 3D CAD catalogs and parts management space
- Our family of clients include some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
- The position is based out of Cincinnati, Ohio office. Remote / hybrid / flexible employment is available for the right candidate. Possibility for occasional travel for meetings, training etc.
- Based on skills and experience.
If you’ve made it this far, you must be interested or have the traits and skills we are looking for. Great!
Apply online or shoot us an email at [email protected]