Enterprise Sales Exec – PLM Software Solutions
We’ve got an amazing parts management software platform and we’re looking for the right person to lead our enterprise sales efforts in the Americas.
As an Enterprise Sales executive, you will lead the charge to generate revenue through sales of our software and services into large-scale PLM environments across multiple manufacturing industries. You will work closely with our leadership team, marketing team and solutions architects to identify and prospect new accounts, present and propose strategic solutions – and win new business.
Let’s start with what you get if you’re the right fit:
You’ll work with a talented team of great people who are passionate about delivering technology solutions that helps businesses run smarter. You’ll also enjoy:
- Highly competitive base comp ($100K+) and generous commission plan with unlimited earnings potential
- Opportunity to be a key contributor doing fulfilling and rewarding work in a collaborative, supportive team environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Premium Medical, Life & Dental benefits package
- 3% Annual 401K contribution
- Healthy work / life balance
- Casual, modern work environment
- Generous vacation and holiday schedule
Now, here’s what we’re looking for from you.
Traits You Must Have:
- A true sales hunter willing to roll up your sleeves and do the hard work of building new business from prospecting to close
- Ability to prospect, network, score appointments and build relationships with senior executives
- Intelligence, vision, skills and experience to navigate complex buying environments and cycles
- A motivated, driven and competitive contributor
- Ambitious, self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Storyteller with exceptional presentation, written and verbal chops. Good grammar and brevity is a must.
- Authentic, down-to-earth, humble yet confident and consultative
- You listen more than you talk, and take an empathic approach (not an aggressive one)
- Attention to detail and organizational skill
Skills & Experience You Will Need:
- PLM / Enterprise Engineering Systems experience is an absolute MUST. Please do not apply, if you do not have direct experience with PLM or Enterprise Engineering software.
- Deep understanding of real-world mechanical or electrical engineering process, workflows and challenges
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following PLM / CAD environments: PTC Windchill / Creo, Siemens Teamcenter / NX or Dassault Enovia / Solidworks
- Ability to clearly articulate the value of our solutions, recognizing how prospects can benefit by understanding their process-centric challenges and then be able to translate this into an ROI and business case
- Skilled at Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience tracking all sales activity in a CRM system (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
- Experience and comfort conducting web-meetings using tools like GoTo Meeting
- 4 year college degree (business or engineering preferred)
- Minimum 5 years experience and knowledge selling product design, engineering or manufacturing software
- Must have a proven history of quota sales achievement over career
- Understanding of the complex and typically long sales cycles at the strategic level
- Big plus if you use modern selling tools and techniques (LinkedIn, social media, video, etc.)
What Your Typical Day Looks Like:
- Building relationships with key decision makers at the VP and C levels
- Identifying and cultivating new prospects, sales leads and key contacts within your target accounts
- Reaching out to prospects via phone, email and networking events to drive new opportunities
- Conducting value-based selling over the phone, web and in person
- Delivering presentations focused on strategic business value and client success stories
- Developing knowledge and expertise specific to your products, services and target markets
- Investigating and understanding the internal business processes of potential clients and building sales plans and solutions strategies
- Drafting and delivering detailed proposals reflecting the proposed solutions
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key channel partners
- Managing your sales pipeline and revenue forecast in Salesforce® CRM application
- Attending industry trade shows and events to network and prospect as needed
- Achieving defined sales goals
- Traveling approximately 25%. Minimum 1 International trip per year.
Manufacturing Markets You Will Target:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive, Transportation and Off-Highway Vehicles
- Industrial Equipment & Machinery
- Oil & Gas
- Consumer Packaged Goods
Now a little more about us.
Who We Are:
- We’re an established mid-size global software company that acts a lot like a startup
- We’re a team of individual contributors and team players, we don’t carry dead weight
- We are driven by a set of core values that we live out daily that drive our culture, actions and business decisions
- We’ve been around over 25 years and are widely regarded as a market leader in the 3D CAD catalogs and parts management space
- Our family of clients include some of the world’s leading manufacturers including the likes of GE, Procter & Gamble, Volkswagen, Parker Hannifin, ABB, Eaton, Emerson, Toshiba, Honda Aircraft, etc.
Our strategic parts management platform helps manufacturers reduce costs and accelerate design cycles by streamlining engineering and purchasing processes. Our software and services complement existing PLM, ERP and CAD infrastructure making it faster and easier for teams to more quickly and accurately find, reuse and control standard and commercial parts.
This is a unique opportunity to be a key contributor and top earner with a growing technology company. This is strategic sales position and will report directly to the COO.
If you’ve made it this far, you must be interested or have the traits and skills we are looking for. Great!
Apply online or shoot us an email at email@example.com