Project Leader, eCATALOG Development
CADENAS PARTsolutions has an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and driven project leader to join our technical services team and help us continue to grow our business. If you’re an ambitious self-starter with a strong work ethic who is passionate about technology solutions and customer service – and looking to be part of a customer-focused team with growth potential – please read on.
As a Project Leader, you will be a member of our North American project team and oversee the successful development and delivery of digital 3D product catalogs and configurator solutions for our family of industrial clients.
You will interface with the eCATALOG Development Project Team in the US, as well as the international catalog development and programming team. Project Leaders will also assist in pre-sales technical scenarios, acting as a technical consultant and trusted advisor to customers, while supporting sales efforts as a product and services resource.
The candidate should be a common-sense, process-oriented, Project Leader with a positive attitude, optimistic outlook, and commitment to the highest level of customer service. The position reports to the Director of Technical Services.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of catalog development
- Ensure that catalog projects are kept on track and delivered on time
- Consult with customers to research, assess and define requirements and specifications
- Report regularly to the Director of Technical Services on project statuses and issues
- Interface with eCATALOG Development teams, in the US and Croatia
- Help establish and follow key internal process and workflows
- Interface with clients regularly and ensure total customer success and satisfaction
- Serve as a catalyst for the resolution of outstanding customer issues
- Establish a relationship as a “trusted advisor” with customers
- Manage multiple projects across a variety of industrial, electrical, and architectural product types
- Document issues and resolutions in a clear and concise manner
- Proactively follow up with outstanding questions and requests
- Operate in alignment with CADENAS PARTsolutions Core Values
- “Possibility thinking” and solutions-oriented mindset
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communicator with the ability to address a varying audience (sales, marketing, engineering, etc.)
- Comfortable with a rapidly evolving and challenging project landscape
- An empathetic approach to understanding problems
- Ability and willingness to listen to understand
- Fast, adaptive learner willing to approach problems head-on
- Collaborative spirit excited to work with a tight-knit team
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Openness to constructive feedback
- Experience and knowledge in the field of Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, across a variety of product types
- Experience and knowledge of project execution and customer service best practices
- Solid communication skills across a variety of channels – email, phone, conference call, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
BS/BA or equivalent experience in Business, Information Technology, Engineering, Project Management, Computer Science, or relevant field
At CADENAS PARTsolutions, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented team of great people who are passionate about developing, marketing, and selling next-generation technologies that help businesses run smarter. You’ll also enjoy:
- Collaborative, positive & supportive work environment
- Growth opportunities for top performers
- Respect and appreciation for a work/life balance
- Competitive salary and vacation schedule
- 401k with company contribution
- Medical, life & dental health benefits package
- Offices closed from Christmas through New Year’s Day (PTO days not required)
CADENAS PARTsolutions helps more than 800 companies worldwide drive revenue by providing industrial parts suppliers with online digital catalogs and enterprise software solutions. Our team has developed innovative technologies used by some of the world’s most successful companies and global manufacturers.
To apply, please send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us why you’re the right person for the job. Please include your LinkedIn profile URL, as well as your salary range expectations.
Email to: [email protected]
For more info on PARTsolutions, visit: www.partsolutions.com
We live out these core values as a team:
We put people first – We rise to the occasion – We’re positive and proactive
We strive for simplicity – We value transparency – We’re team players