Do you love CAD and presenting to a technical audience? We are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our technical services team and help us grow our business. If you’re an ambitious self-starter with a strong work ethic who is passionate about technology solutions– and looking to be part of a customer-focused team with growth potential – please read on.
Your focus will be to create and present tailored demonstrations of the CADENAS CAD Parts Management software to large audiences at Fortune 500 companies.
This platform contains advanced capabilities to aid the design and sourcing process. This Sales Engineer position will be responsible for demonstrating these key functions:
- Indexing and “fingerprinting” of tens of thousands of customers existing CAD parts, so they can use the CADENAS unique Geometric Search to discover and reuse their similar or identical parts.
- CADENAS 3D digital catalogs and configurators of the ASME, SAE, and NAS aerospace fastener Industry Standards.
- CADENAS “Catalog-as-a-Service” capability. This is the ability to build custom configurators for in-house design parts, which can deliver millions of configurations, in multiple native CAD formats.
This position is both pre-sales and post-sales and includes full training.
For Pre-Sales, the position duties include:
- Supporting the Sales Team via presenting our solutions to potential customers
- Collecting customer requirements
- Creating demonstration collateral, such as demo scripts, images, and videos
For Post-Sales, the position duties include:
- Supporting existing customers
- Installing and licensing the software remotely
- Providing updates to their software and content
The ideal candidate will learn our software and be able to demonstrate it effectively and efficiently in way to positively benefit sales. We are looking for a dynamic and driven person to build rapport with customers, who engages in active listening for their needs and requirements. Ultimately, you must be solutions focused, and not just focused on features and functions. As a Sales engineer you will also serve as the lead technical consultant and solutions expert working closely with our account team and customers to define, plan, and implement.
- Present and demonstrate the software.
- Consult directly with customer resources to research, assess, and define customer requirements and specifications.
- Understand and dissect customer workflows to implement our software into the customer processes.
- Develop detailed and professional Statements of Work specific to client requirements.
- Create process workflows and write detailed technical specifications.
- Provide ongoing support for active projects. Write and maintain supporting documentation.
- Create demonstrations of the software functionality and benefits.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored, or accessed.
- Moderate travel is required.
- 1-2 years using and demonstrating CAD software.
- Knowledge of CAD project processes and workflows.
- Experience using software solutions in existing PLM and CAD environments.
- Ability to create high quality customer-facing documents, roadmaps, plans, proposals, statements of work, and presentations.
- Strong customer skills and ability to give client presentations to various audiences.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on other duties as required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- BS/BA or equivalent in Engineering, Design, or equivalent.
- CAD training classes a plus.
At CADENAS PARTsolutions, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented team of great people who are passionate about learning, promoting, and selling next-generation technologies that help businesses run smarter. You’ll also enjoy:
- Collaborative, positive, and supportive work environment.
- Growth opportunities for top performers.
- Respect and appreciation for a work/life balance.
- Competitive salary and vacation schedule.
- 401k with company contribution.
- Medical, life & dental health benefits package.
- Offices closed from Christmas through New Year’s Day (PTO days not required).
CADENAS PARTsolutions helps more than 800 companies worldwide drive revenue by providing industrial parts suppliers with online digital catalogs and enterprise software solutions. Our team has developed innovative technology that is used by some of the world’s most successful companies and global manufacturers.
Learn more: https://partsolutions.com/partsolutions/
To apply, please send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us why you’re the right person for the job. Please include your LinkedIn profile URL, as well as your salary range expectations.
Email to: [email protected]