Enterprise Sales Manager – PLM Software Solutions
CADENAS PARTsolutions has a great software platform that helps engineering teams find, reuse, and organize their digital engineering components. We’re looking for the right person to lead our sales efforts in the Americas.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will lead the charge to generate sales of software and services into large-scale PLM environments across multiple industries. You will work closely with our leadership team, marketing team and application consultants to identify and prospect new accounts, present, and propose strategic solutions to win new business.
Let’s start with what you get if you’re the right fit:
You’ll work with a talented team who are passionate about delivering innovative technology solutions that help businesses run smarter. You’ll also enjoy:
- Highly competitive base comp ($80- $100K+) and generous commission plan with unlimited earnings potential
- Career growth opportunities
- Premium Medical, Life & Dental benefits package
- 3% Annual 401K contribution
- Healthy work / life balance
- Casual, modern work environment
- Generous vacation and holiday schedule
Now, here’s what we’re looking for from you.
Traits You Must Have:
- A motivated sales hunter willing to do the hard work of building new business from prospecting to close
- Ability to prospect, network and build relationships with senior executives
- Knowledge, skills and experience to navigate complex buying environments and cycles
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal chops.
- A listener, who brings an empathetic approach and tone to the sales process
Skills & Experience You Will Need:
- PLM / Enterprise Engineering Systems experience is an absolute MUST. Please do not apply, if you do not have direct experience with PLM or Enterprise Engineering software.
- Deep understanding of real-world mechanical or electrical engineering process, workflows and challenges
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following PLM / CAD environments: PTC Windchill / Creo, Siemens Teamcenter / NX or Dassault Enovia / Solidworks
- Understanding of the complex and typically long sales cycles at the strategic level
- 4 year college degree (business or engineering preferred)
- Experience selling product design, engineering or manufacturing software product (or similar product – please explain).
- Experience tracking all sales activity in a CRM system (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
- Experience and comfort conducting web-meetings using tools like GoTo Meeting / Teams or Zoom
- Skilled at Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What Your Typical Day Looks Like:
- Identifying and cultivating relationships with key decision makers at the VP and C levels
- Conducting value-based selling over the phone, web and in-person
- Delivering presentations focused on strategic business value and client success stories
- Investigating and understanding the internal business processes of potential clients and building sales plans and solutions strategies
- Drafting and delivering detailed proposals reflecting the proposed solutions
- Attending industry events to network and prospect as needed
- Traveling approximately 10%.
- CADENAS PARTsolutions is an established mid-size global software company that has been creating innovative solutions for over 25 years
- We’re team players.
- We are driven by a set of core values that drive our culture, actions and business decisions
- Our family of clients include some of the world’s leading manufacturers including the likes of, Procter & Gamble, Volkswagen, Parker Hannifin, ABB, Eaton, Emerson, Toshiba, etc.
Our strategic parts management platform helps manufacturers reduce costs and accelerate design cycles by streamlining engineering and purchasing processes. Our software and services complement existing PLM, ERP and CAD infrastructure making it easier for teams to quickly find, reuse and control standard and commercial parts.
Learn more here: https://partsolutions.com/partsolutions/
This is a unique opportunity to be a key contributor and top earner with a growing technology company. This is a strategic sales position and will report directly to the CSO.
If you’ve made it this far, you must be interested or have the traits and skills we are looking for. Great!
Apply online or shoot us an email at [email protected]