Engineering / IT Co-Op Abroad (Germany)
CADENAS PARTsolutions has an exciting opportunity for university students studying engineering or IT to work abroad this summer in Germany.
Successful candidates will spend 8-12 weeks at our headquarters in Augsburg Germany learning alongside our technical consulting team. Students who successfully complete the program with high marks will be offered full-time employment with a career track post-graduation.
Program Start: June 1, 2019 (potentially earlier depending upon scheduling and availability)
We’re looking for ambitious, self-starters with a strong work ethic who are interested in training to learn how to architect and implement enterprise software solutions for large manufacturers.
This training will teach you how to become a successful technical consultant & sales engineer. Our technical consultants serve as a technical solutions expert working closely with our account sales team and customers to define, plan and implement our parts management software platform within existing system architectures including PLM, ERP and CAD systems.
- Junior or Senior student in a university engineering or IT program
- Interest working as a technical consultant in enterprise IT / engineering environments
- Familiarity or experience with PLM, ERP and/or CAD software
- Interest / knowledge of PLM/PDM engineering processes and systems
- Coding / scripting skills and / or database skills a major plus
- Strong work ethic, self-starter and fast, adaptive learner
- Great listening, communication, analytical and people skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization (both internally and on the client side) from executive leadership, to technical teams to sales executives.
- Willingness to take on challenges and to develop solutions
- Current, valid passport
What’s in it for you:
You’ll work with a talented team of great people who are passionate about developing, marketing and selling technologies that help businesses run smarter. You’ll also enjoy:
- Collaborative, supportive team environment
- Potential for full-time career opportunities after graduation
- Paid travel and housing expenses and hourly work compensation ($12/hour start)
- Casual work environment
CADENAS PARTsolutions helps more than 800 industrial manufacturers worldwide grow their businesses using our suite of technology and service solutions. We have products that our clients love and we’re currently in double digit growth mode.
How to Apply
Interested students can apply using the link below. Please complete the form and upload your current resume.