Business Development Representative (Part Time)
CADENAS PARTsolutions is looking to hire a Business Development Representative. In this role, you will be part of our marketing team, supporting our sales and customer support efforts. Your job will be a blend of creative marketing, direct outreach to prospective clients, investigative research, business development and conversational sales.
Primary Goal: Prospect for new business and uncover new sales opportunities.
Responsibilities include: Following-up from marketing campaigns and performing sales lead generating activities: Including video messaging, voice calling, emailing, social networking, target identification, and prospecting – all with the goal of building sales pipeline.
Must be a self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, ready to experiment and learn new marketing tactics regularly.
The position is part-time with a 20-25 hour/week target. Hours are flexible. Location is based out of Cincinnati, Ohio office, but initially remote due to COVID-19 restrictions. CADENAS PARTsolutions will provide equipment. Applicant must have internet connection and location to work.
- Identify, qualify and build relationships within target accounts.
- Making outbound sales calls, emails and follow-ups regularly
- Managing all calls, accounts, contacts and activity in Salesforce CRM system
- Collaborating with sales reps to coordinate sales campaigns and sales support
- Engaging with prospects to generate a qualified sales opportunity pipeline
- Generating sales and marketing lists and enter all information into Salesforce CRM system
- Conducting solution-based, value-based and question-based selling over the phone, email, video and chat
- Monitoring, managing and responding to online chats
- Using creative marketing techniques and sales tactics including social media, video messaging, email and account-based marketing campaigns to reach & engage prospects
- Assist marketing team with content generation and distribution
- Other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Business Development or Inside Sales role.
- Bachelor of Business Degree, or at least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to organize, set priorities, and exercise sound judgment within established guidelines.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Experience working with a CRM system or similar.
CADENAS PARTsolutions helps more than 800 industrial manufacturers worldwide grow their businesses using our suite of technology and service solutions. We’ve been around for over 25 years, and we’re currently experiencing double-digit growth.
We live out these core values as a team:
We put people first – We rise to the occasion – We’re positive and proactive
We strive for simplicity – We value transparency – We’re team players
If you have the experience for this position and embody our core values, please apply by sending your resume along with a brief note telling us why you’re a good fit for this position.
Send to: [email protected] – To learn more about us, visit www.partsolutions.com.