Global Marketing Director, John Joyce, Presents His Killer Content Strategy at the 2019 Industrial Marketing Summit.
Whether you are an experienced content marketer or just getting started, there is so much we can learn from the real-life experience of other professionals in the field. In this session you’ll get key insights and personal stories from the experience of an industrial marketer who implemented content marketing strategies. Learn what worked, what didn’t, how long it took, what kind of effort was required to really produce results.
- Is content marketing just a fad or a legitimate strategy for the industrial market?
- What does successful, relevant content look like in the industrial space?
- How long does it take to produce results, and what real results were there?
- What changes need to happen in a marketing department to make this work?
About John Joyce
John is a marketer with over 20 years of experience. As Global Marketing Director for Brennan Industries, he currently oversees all marketing activities for the industrial manufacturer in North America, Europe and Asia. Prior to working with Brennan, John has been an international marketing consultant and operated a marketing and social media agency.
About the Industrial Marketing Summit
Taking place on Friday, September 6, the Industrial Marketing Summit is the event for sales and marketers to connect, inspire and grow their business. Registration includes access to Content Marketing World sessions on September 4 and 5. Learn practical methods for B2B businesses to reach and engage customers in a crowded digital marketplace.
Get more of this great content sent directly to your inbox
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Industrial Strength Strategy: How I increased leads 800% with Content Marketing - July 10, 2019
- Achinta Mitra Will Be a Keynote Speaker at the Industrial Marketing Summit - May 9, 2019
- CADENAS PARTsolutions Presents the Inaugural Industrial Marketing Summit at Content Marketing World 2019 - April 2, 2019