Do you get excited about helping people understand and implement enterprise software solutions? Are you passionate about making processes and workflows more efficient? If so, read on!
As a Solutions Architect at CADENAS PARTsolutions, you will be the point person for ensuring successful implementations of our enterprise digital parts management software solution. You will work closely with our account sales and tech teams, and directly with our customers, to define, plan, and implement software that makes it easy for organizations to find and reuse CAD models and data. These implementations often require integrations with existing PLM, ERP, and CAD systems.
This position is for an onsite role in Milford, OH, and will consist of up to 15% travel. We are looking for candidates currently located in the Cincinnati area.
Who You Are
- An ambitious self-starter who will use your skills to serve our customers by applying your technical knowledge, with the heart of a teacher.
- Driven by an entrepreneurial work ethic and the ability to find creative solutions where other people only find problems.
- A great listener who can communicate within a team across all levels of an organization, both internally and in client-facing situations.
- A strong project manager with the ability to manage time effectively and meet project deadlines.
- Passionate to see customers succeed and willing to advocate for customer success even against the current status quo when necessary.
- A keen collaborator, seeing collaboration as more effective than competition.
- An intelligent communicator, making complicated ideas easy for non-technical people to understand without the use of jargon and industry terms.
- Familiar with engineering processes and workflows.
- 3+ years of PLM implementation experience.
- Experience mapping or integrating software solutions into existing PLM, ERP, and CAD environments.
- Experience managing successful PLM implementation or software integrations with PLM.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or another relevant field of study.
- S. citizen.
Example PLM Environments: Siemens Teamcenter – PTC Windchill – ARAS Innovator- Dassault Enovia
What’s in it for you:
You’ll work with a talented team that is passionate about developing, marketing, and selling technologies that help businesses run smarter. You’ll also enjoy:
- Collaborative, supportive team environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and commission plans
- Medical, Life & Dental benefits package
- 401K contribution
- Work-life balance
- Casual work environment (we dress up when we need to!)
CADENAS PARTsolutions helps more than 800 industrial manufacturers worldwide grow their businesses using our suite of technology and service solutions. We’ve been around for over 25 years, and we’re currently experiencing double-digit growth.
We live out these core values as a team:
We put people first – We rise to the occasion – We’re positive and proactive
We strive for simplicity – We value transparency – We’re team players
If you have the experience for this position and embody our core values, please apply by sending your resume along with a brief note telling us why you’re a good fit for this position.
Send to: email@example.com – To learn more about us, visit www.partsolutions.com.