Social Media Coordinator (Part Time)
CADENAS PARTsolutions is seeking a results-oriented Social Media Coordinator. Applicant will help to grow the audience, communicating with customers and fans across a variety of disciplines.
Applicant must be well-versed in social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat etc.
Must be a self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, ready to experiment and learn new marketing tactics regularly.
Applicant must be a proficient writer, able to adapt content to various styles: including press releases, blog format and technical writing for product descriptions and manuals.
Position is part-time with a 20-25 hour/week target. Hours are flexible. Location is based out of Cincinnati, Ohio office, but initially remote due to COVID-19 restrictions. CADENAS PARTsolutions will provide equipment. Applicant must have internet connection and location to work.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Knowledge of graphic design and Adobe suite a plus. Ability to create and edit video a plus. CRM / Marketing automation experience a plus.
Increase engagement for CADENAS PARTsolutions across various social media platforms. Create content to help educate our audience and expand our reach. Assist Marketing Team with other tasks as needed.
- Update and maintain company social media profiles
- Distribute content on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. and seek new ways to leverage these tools
- Promptly answer questions and communicate with social audience
- Create engaging content for our website, blog and e-newsletters
- Write and distribute press releases and blog posts
- Assist with the development and writing of marketing collateral to enhance the sales process, including print, PDF, multimedia materials, web content, etc.
- Collaborate with the team on the marketing strategy and come up with creative ideas and concepts which can be carried through to implementation, distribution, tracking and follow-up
- Identify specific marketing opportunities and prospects in our target markets
- Event planning & assistance as needed
- Assist with marketing, design, web and administrative tasks as needed
Education / Experience: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university with a background in English, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing or similar field; and/or three to five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A portfolio of past work and writing examples will be requested of candidates prior to the interview.
CADENAS PARTsolutions helps more than 800 industrial manufacturers worldwide grow their businesses using our suite of technology and service solutions. We’ve been around for over 25 years, and we’re currently experiencing double-digit growth.
We live out these core values as a team:
We put people first – We rise to the occasion – We’re positive and proactive
We strive for simplicity – We value transparency – We’re team players
If you have the experience for this position and embody our core values, please apply by sending your resume along with a brief note telling us why you’re a good fit for this position.
Send to: [email protected] – To learn more about us, visit www.partsolutions.com.