Regional Sales Manager eCATALOGsolutions:
Central and South America
We’ve got an amazing 3D catalog, product configurator & CAD generation software platform – and we’re looking for the right person to help us expand our sales efforts.
As a Sales Executive, you will lead the charge to generate revenue through sales of our digital catalog solutions and services to industrial component manufacturers. You will work closely with our leadership team, marketing team and pre-sales support teams to identify and prospect new accounts, present and propose strategic solutions – and win new business.
Let’s start with what you get if you’re the right fit:
You’ll work with a talented team of great people who are passionate about delivering technology solutions that helps businesses grow. You’ll also enjoy:
- Competitive base comp and generous commission plan with uncapped earnings potential
- Opportunity to be a key contributor doing fulfilling and rewarding work in a collaborative, supportive team environment
- A rich sales territory ripe with tons of accounts and opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Premium Medical, Life & Dental benefits package
- 3% Annual 401K contribution
- Healthy work / life balance
- Casual, modern work environment
- Generous vacation and holiday schedule
Now, here’s what we’re looking for from you.
Traits You Must Have:
- Ability to work in Portuguese, Spanish and English
- A true sales hunter willing to roll up your sleeves and do the hard work of building new business from prospecting to close
- Ability to prospect, network, score appointments and build relationships with senior executives and key decision makers
- Intelligence, vision, skills and experience to navigate complex buying environments and buying cycles
- A motivated, driven and competitive contributor
- Ambitious, self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Storyteller with exceptional presentation, written and verbal chops. Good grammar and brevity is a must.
- Authentic, down-to-earth, humble yet confident and consultative
- You listen more than you talk, and take an empathic approach (not an aggressive one)
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Fast and adaptive learner
Skills & Experience You Will Need:
- Deep understanding of real-world challenges industrial marketing and sales teams face in today’s digital environment, and a genuine desire to help them solve them
- Ability to clearly articulate the value of our solutions, recognizing how prospects can benefit by understanding their specific challenges and needs – and then be able to translate this into value story, solution and ROI-based business case
- Skilled at Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience tracking all sales activity in a CRM system (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
- Experience and comfort conducting web-meetings using tools like GoTo Meeting
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience (business or engineering preferred)
- Minimum 2 years experience and knowledge selling B2B technology solutions
- Must have a proven history of quota sales achievement
- Big plus if you believe in and use modern selling tools, techniques and methodologies (LinkedIn, social media, video, Fanatical Prospecting, Vidyard, Drift, etc.)
- Engineering or manufacturing experience or market familiarity another big plus!
What Your Typical Day Looks Like:
- Identifying and cultivating new prospects, sales leads and key contacts within your target accounts
- Reaching out to prospects via phone, email and networking events to drive new opportunities
- Conducting value-based selling over the phone, web and in person
- Building relationships with key decision makers at the VP and C levels
- Delivering presentations focused on strategic business value and client success stories
- Developing knowledge and expertise specific to your products, services and target markets
- Investigating and understanding the internal business processes of potential clients and building sales plans and solutions strategies
- Drafting and delivering detailed proposals reflecting the proposed solutions
- Managing your sales pipeline and revenue forecast in Salesforce® CRM application
- Attending industry trade shows and events to network and prospect as needed
- Achieving defined sales goals
- Weekly pipeline reviews with CSO
- Traveling approximately 10 -20%
Now a little more about us.
Who We Are:
- We’re an established mid-size global software company that acts a lot like a startup
- We’re a team of individual contributors and team players, we don’t carry dead weight
- We are driven by a set of core values that we live out daily that drive our culture, actions and business decisions
- We’ve been around over 25 years and are widely regarded as a market leader in the 3D CAD catalogs and parts management space
- Our family of clients include some of the world’s leading manufacturers including the likes of GE, Procter & Gamble, Volkswagen, Parker Hannifin, ABB, Eaton, Emerson, Toshiba, Honda Aircraft, etc.
Our eCATALOGsolutions platform helps manufacturers increase sales leads and retain customers by delivering an exceptional digital customer experience that makes it easy for customers to buy from them. Our passion is helping manufacturers use technology to transform and growth their business.
This is a unique opportunity to be a key contributor and top earner with a growing technology company. This is a strategic sales position and will reports to our Chief Sales Officer.
If you’ve made it this far, you must be interested or have the traits and skills we are looking for. Great!
No relocation. No recruiters. Thx.
Apply online or shoot us an email at [email protected]